Razor sharp love

The next day, you giggled as you walked back to the beach to expect your most favorite type of shark in the world on your beach, waiting in the water with a toothy grin on his face. You smiled, and you walked in the water in your cute bathing suit. "Hey __________," Razor smiled. "Hi handsome," you said back at him with a wink. "Are you ready for a cool dip?" Razor asked with a smirk. "Yes sir," you said to him. And so you walked in the water slowly, and Razor swam around you. You giggled, and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He chuckled back, and kissed you deeply. Razor then started to kiss from your lips to your neck, and you started to moan. You moaned and shivered as you felt Razor's lips and his teeth nibble against your skin. "Try not to bite too hard," you giggled. "But you're so cute, I could just eat you," he said, licking up your arm. "Razor sweetie," you began, shaking your head slowly. "Okay fine," he groaned playfully. He then started kissing your body, and you moaned more. "Mmmmmm...," you moaned, feeling Razor's lips. Not only moan, but also giggled because it tickled. You then felt something touch your back. When you turned, you saw Razor's tail, moving swiftly against your back, and you giggled. You then stroked his tail, and he blushed. "Awwwww," you said. "Cutie." You booped his nose, and he almost bit it. "My turn," you smirked. And so you started to kiss Razor's neck and shoulders. "Mmmmmm...," he moaned, his tail wagging with excitement. You then grew an evil smirk, and started to tickle his sides, causing him to chuckle. "H-Hey now...!" He laughed. "That tihihihickles!" You giggled and tickled him faster, causing him to laugh hysterically. "Stohohohop!" He laughed. "First, tell me who you love," you smirked. "You! I love you!" He said, laughing more. "Who?" You asked, chuckling evilly. "YOHOHOHOHOU! I LOVE YOHOHOHOU!" He laughed. You smiled big, and stopped to let him breathe. As he panted, he looked at you, and when he was about to say or do something, you immediately kissed him, and he kissed back lovingly. "I love you too," you said to him. Razor smiled, and then he smirked and tickled you. "Payback!" He shouted. "Nohohohohohohoho!" You laughed. And for the rest of the day, you and him have been playing in the water, and talked on land. But then, that evening, you and him looked at each other on the sandy shore of the beach. He looked at you, and took off his necklace. "__________," he began. "Yes Razor...?" You asked slowly. "Here. I want you to have this," he said. Your eyes widened as he placed his necklace in your hands. "Razor...a-are you sure...?" You asked slowly, looking up at him. "Yes.... It's to show that I will always be with you...," he said, slowly smiling. He then placed his necklace around your neck, and he looked in your eyes. You took your eyes off the necklace, and looked up at him. "Razor...," you began. He then kissed you deeply, and you kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. "I love you __________. You are the most precious, and most important person in my life," Razor said. You teared up and hugged him and said, "You're the sweetest boy I've ever met. I love you so much!" You then gave each other a deep passionate kiss, and Razor slowly went off, and dove back into the ocean. And from then on...you and him were together forever. Both on water and land.