Shark attack!

When he dragged you under the water, you had your eyes closed. But when you opened your eyes again, you looked around and saw nothing but water. As if there was no land in sight! It all happened so fast! You swam up to see where you were, but you didn't see any land anywhere! You were then freaking out and scared. But then, you saw a shark fin. You looked underwater to see where Razor was, but you couldn't see him. You looked up again and you saw the fin again. "Razor?" You asked, calling for him. You went down underwater again, and you saw something. It was grey and white. You smiled you swam toward it, thinking it was Razor. But instead...it was something more fierce.... Your face slowly changed its expression as you looked closely at what you saw.... A great...white...shark! You then freaked out as you saw the shark open its jaws! When you saw that, you swam as fast as you could! Your heart began beating hard and fast as the shark swam closer to you! "RAZOR! HEEEEELP!" You screamed and cried. Suddenly, the shark got pushed. You looked and saw Razor fighting off the shark! The shark tried to bite but Razor dodged in every direction. He then took out his dagger, but when he did, the shark turned around and its tail hit hard against him! You then saw the dagger and grabbed it before it sank to the bottom, and right when the shark turned to Razor, you gave one swing, and the dagger hit right in the gill slits! You then watched as the shark went down, and you immediately grabbed Razor who was wounded badly, and swam as fast as you could. You eventually found your way to shore, and you laid Razor down on the sand. "Razor! Razor!" You shouted, shaking him. You were then growing tears, but right when you wee about to cry, he slowly opened his eyes. "__________...?" He said slowly. He tried to get up, but he felt the pain on his body and stayed down while exclaiming in pain. "Stay down," you said as you laid him down again. "__________," he started. "I swear...that shark! I-I didn't! It wasn't supposed to be there!" He was panicking, but you held onto him tightly, and cried on his chest. "I almost lost you!" You cried. He looked at you and held you close. "__________...," he said slowly. "Look at me." You slowly looked up at him and he looked into your eyes, glistening from the tears. He slowly placed your hand on your cheek, and he was able to lift his head up, and his lips touched yours! Your eyes widened, and you quickly kissed him back. A few seconds later, you broke the kiss and looked at him. "Razor...," you slowly said, sniffling. "I-I'm s-so sorry...," Razor said, starting to cry. "Don't be," he you said. "It wasn't your fault. Plus...you saved my life again." "Technically...you saved mine...," he said. You then stopped him, and kissed him again, then hugged him tightly. "I don't care Razor!" You cried. "I thought I lost you! And I don't want to lose you again!" Razor looked at you, still with tears in his eyes. "__________," he began again. "I care about you too much," you said. "I...I love you Razor." His eyes widened. "Y-You do...?" He slowly asked, feeling shocked. "Yes! I love you because you're like my guardian. You protect me and save me, and you are also very strong and brave. Most of all, you are just the sweetest shark I have ever met!" Razor listened to every word you said, and so he leaned in and said softly, "I love you too...." You looked at him and smiled big. "You are the most amazing person I have ever met," he said. "And...I don't believe anyone else in the world...would be like you...." "Razor...," you began. Both you and him then looked at the sun setting on the horizon, and you then looked in each others' eyes. You stared...leaned in...and you both kissed passionately.