Scared of sharks

You didn't know how long you were unconscious, but you suddenly felt yourself choking on water, and coughing it out. You panted and looked around. You looked up and saw the orangey-dark blue evening sky. You also felt yourself above your towel. Someone saved your life. But who was it. Just then, you felt yourself being lifted above the ground. You looked up and saw eyes looking at you. "...Are you okay...?" You hard a voice say faintly. Your vision was still blurry, but when it was clear, your eyes widened as you saw the face of the shark you saw, and you squirmed yourself back down onto the sand, and crawled back, panting. Suddenly, you stopped. You stared at what you were crawling away from. You saw that it had the body of a human. You figured sharks would have fins, not arms and hands. You then also saw that it had legs. You slowly got up, and walked toward it. The shark looked at you, and you looked back. The shark had ring piercings on its fins, a necklace around its neck, and what appeared to be a sword by its side. You then spoke to it. "Wh-Wh-What are you...?" You asked, feeling both confused and freaked out. The shark then looked at you. "You can call me Razor," he said. He took his hand out, but you didn't take it. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well...it's just...I never saw a shark on land before...," you said slowly. The shark then chuckled. "Well you have now," he smirked. "Y-You were the shark that scared me...!" You said to him. "Oh! About that," he said as if he forgot about that. "I didn't mean to scare you. In fact, I didn't think you were scared of sharks." "Me? S-Scared? No way!" You said, lying to him. "Well then prove it," he said as he took his hand out to you. "You flinched a bit, but you slowly took it. When you touched it, the shark immediately growled at you, and you screamed! The shark then laughed hysterically. You then pushed the shark onto the sand, and looked away. "Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You shouted. "S-Sorry...," Razor said, panting. "I'm going home now!" You shouted, stomping off with your flip flops and towel. "Hey, before you go," Razor said. You didn't want to listen to him. You kept walking off, but the shark ran to you and asked, "Didn't you know I was the one that saved your life?" You slowly stopped and turned back at the shark, who was crossing his arms. After a moment of silence, you gave off a faint thank you, and left the beach. When you finally made it home, you said to yourself, "Thank you...Razor...."