A small, but shiny gift

The next day, you went to the beach again. And when you got there, you saw many people having fun. As if they forgot about the sharks. You watched as all the kids were having fun, until you heard something. "Psst! Hey! Over here!" A voice called quietly. You turned to see who it was, and there, you first saw a shark tail, swishing behind the bushes behind trees. It was Razor. The shark you met yesterday. "Razor?" You asked. He poked his head out. "Shhhh, come here," he said, softly. You did so, still curious about his position. "What is it?" You asked him softly. "I want to get back to the ocean...but I don't want anyone to see me," he explained. You looked at him. "How did you get here then?" You asked. "I wanted to see you...but then I saw other people heading for the beach. And I was so scared I hid," he explained more. You blushed as he said that. "You wanted to see me?" You asked. "Well of course. I mean, I thought you would still be mad at me for scaring you like that, and so I wanted to just talk it out," he said as if he wasn't noticing your blushing. "Oh. Well you didn't have to. I forgive you Razor," you smiled and wrapped your arms around him. He smiled while blushing a bit, and then he asked, "I never caught your name." "Oh. I'm __________," you said. "That's a pretty name," he said. You giggled cutely at him. "Thank you," you smiled. "You're welcome," he said. "I never met such a nice shark before," you winked. "And I also want to know more about you. Like, what's with this necklace?" You slowly touched it and looked at what appeared to be shark teeth on his necklace. "It's just really cool to wear," he said. "Sorry. I don't mean to be rude," you said. "It's okay. I happen to be an aquatic warrior," he said. "Oh. So that explains the sword right there?" You asked, pointing to it. Razor took out his sword and grasped it. "Yeah. This is basically the only thing I have," he said. "How do you walk on land? Aren't you supposed to be in water?" You asked. "I have aquatic respiration. I can breathe on both land and water," he explained. "Well that's good," you said. "How long are you staying here?" He asked. "I can stay as long as I want to," you said. "And I actually want to, because-" suddenly you stopped and looked away in embarrassment. "Because what?" Razor asked. "N-N-Nothing," you said nervously. "Well anyway, I meant to give you this," he said, pulling something out from his pouch. You turned to look at him as he dropped it in his hand. He then took your hand, and placed the object in your hand without showing you. He then closed your hand and held it. You blushed as you felt his hand holding yours, and you saw his eyes looking into yours. "Just know...that I was thinking of you when I found this.... As if I saw your face through this gift," he said softly. He then stood up, and walked off. You slowly opened your hand, and you gasped at what it was. It was a small, but shiny pearl.