Scaring the shark

You got up and ran to the waves, but when you got over there, you watched as Razor's razor sharp fin disappeared through the water. You looked down at the pearl and said to yourself, "Does Razor...like me...?" You watched as the pearl glimmered. It was like Razor spent his whole life to find that pearl. You then decided to see him later. You walked off the beach, and headed home. Hours later, you got back, and you saw everyone leaving. You walked onto the sand, and searched around to find Razor. A minute later, you saw something coming from the waves. It got closer and closer, and there you saw him. Razor lifted his head up and saw you. You looked and saw that he had a sad look on his face. "What's wrong?" You asked him. "Nothing...," he said. "It's okay. You can tell me," you said. He looked up and said, "I felt like an idiot for walking out on you like that." "It's okay," you said as you wrapped your arms around him. "You're not an idiot." "I want to keep hanging out with you," he said. "But I don't want anyone to see me. A mutated shark that likes you." Suddenly, your eyes widened, and you looked up at him. "You...You like me?" You asked. He then slowly blushed. "Yes...I do...," he said slowly. "But I'm sure you don't since I'm a shark and I almost attacked you and-" but suddenly, you stopped him by wrapping your arms around him, and kissing his lips! His eyes widened as you slowly broke the kiss. "I like you too," you smiled. He blushed deeply and looked away shyly. You then giggled at him. "Awwww! Is the scary but cute shark afraid of me?" You said in almost a babt voice, teasing him. He then shut his eyes and covered his face with his hands. "__________...," he slowly said. You looked down at his tail. It was wagging fast! You giggled and touched it, and that made him squeak. You giggled more and you started to tickle him. He then started to laugh and squirm. "How much do you like me?" You asked with a smirk. "I-hahahahahaha! I like you so much!" He laughed. "How much?" You asked him again. He then grabbed you, and he pulled you! Dragging you to sea! "R-Razor?!" You asked, feeling scared. "Oh I'll tell you how much," he said, gritting his teeth in a big smirk. You then took a deep breath as you and him both swam underwater.