The Ball with Armitage Hux

Requested by the awesome @SEAGOALS !

Hux

You and Hux have been dating for a month or so now. He's a ruthless general of the First Order and you, an anxious, middle-ranked deflector shield monitor.

Tonight is the first annual First Order ball. The hated Supreme Leader Snoke has been killed and the First Order is celebrating the promoting of Kylo-Ren to the new supreme leader spot. Hux is absolutely ecstatic to attend with you. The opposite reaction is yours, you're a complete nervous wreck. You feel so small compared to Hux. Hux is one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, meanwhile, you're just a deflector shield monitor going to a high-ranked invite only ball. He even had to convince the members of the council for you to be invited.

Flashback

He asked you to take his arm for the night a week ago. Getting down on one knee, taking your small hand in his, and softly kissing the top of it.

A charming smile lit up his normally frowning face, his voice soft and elegant said, "Will you take my arm to the annual ball?"

"Oh, Armitage! Of course, I will!" you squealed and hopped up and down. Hux got up and wrapped his arms around your waist. Smashing his lips into yours, waves crashing into waves.

Back into Reality

Tonight's the night. You will strut through the doors of the ballroom arm and arm with General Armitage Hux.

"(Y/N)?" a peep cuts through the silence of your bedchamber. You look over to see a small blonde woman holding a silver hanger and a blood red dress draped over it.

"That's me!" you give a small smile and walk over to her. "Thank you so so much!"

"It's wrinkle-free and ready to use, Ma'am," she says and gives you a sweet smile.

"Thank you," you say and she gives you an acknowledging nod. She scurries out of your bedroom door and you're left alone to get ready.

Your makeup is already done and your hair is in a (Y/F/H/S).

Sliding your body into the dress, you take a minute to stare at your own reflection. You've never seen yourself in a dress before, to you-you look like another person. How do I run in this?

Beeeeeeeeep

The door hums a long beep and you know exactly who it is. Your handsome date. You feel your heart skip a beat in nervousness and lack of covering clothing. Feeling vulnerable and uncomfortable with being in such a tight body dress.

Taking a long breath, you slowly walk towards the door. You take so long that he rings again meaning OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

It sounds louder in your head. Your anxiety levels are shooting through the ceiling.

Opening the door, you're met with a charming smile and a beautiful banquet of chocolate covered fruits.

His eyes trail down your dress, every crevice, every single curve. He mutters and looks into your (Y/E/C) eyes, "You look ravishing."

He's wearing a plain black suit paired with a red bow tie that fits his lean body too well to be true.

Crossing your legs and leaning from heel to heel trying to whip up some sort of confidence you remark, "You look even more, General."

"Confident, are we now?"

"Y-Yessir."

"That's good to hear, my sweet," he smiles into your hand as he covers it in kisses.