Cleaning Troubles Part Two (SMUT)

Hux

Part Two-

His lean body has strongly dented abs and the strongest v-line ever to be seen.  Here you stand in front of a naked god.

"Jesus Christ," you gasp as your curious eyes land on his far above average length.  You've only seen his, and you can already tell his is bigger than the normal length.

His eyes shoot to the ground for a second as a huge smile sweeps his sophisticated features.  He mutters with humor in his voice, "All you've hoped for?"

"And m-more," you stutter and look at his face wide-eyed with your mouth agape.

This is going to hurt like a bitch.  Not a Jenny type of bitch, a Britney kinda bitch.

"Don't be intimidated."

"And how do you reckon I do that?"

"Don't sass me or you'll get nothing at all," he warns and teases your entrance by putting the tip of his thumb in you making you whine, "I'll leave you high and dry, and trust me, love, I surely wouldn't want it to come to that, and I don't think you would either."

He holds intense eye contact with you, a deathly silence creates scared anticipation.  Your chest heaves up and down as you lay back on your forearms in alert.   Looking up and down your body, Hux musters up something inside himself.

"Just like earlier, I need you to tell me what you want," he breathes. "Beg for me.  Let me hear you."

Your breath gets held in your throat by an invisible hand.  The hand having full control over your esteem and conscious.  Your (Y/E/C) flicker, your lips slightly parting as you beg, "Please... please, Hux, I need you in me.  Fuck me."

"Ahh that's more like it," he grins and rams into you at full force.  All you can do is scrunch your fists and toes, bite vicously at your lip, and let out a weak and dragged gasp as your body tries to take in his length.

"God, you're so fucking tight, Love," he mutters through gritted teeth as his hip gradually dips lower into your thighs.  He looks up to your tearing (Y/E/C) eyes, and his face softens a bit as you two make eye contact.

"I'll be gentle, I promise.  It won't hurt like this all the time," he says softly and sweet like raw sugar.

You manage to mutter as your body starts to adapt to his length, "I hope not."

He slowly pulls out of you, taking a second to interlock lips with you as sweat beads drip down his soft lips. Then he moves back between your legs and puts himself back inside you, again letting his length stretch you out.  This time, it's significantly less painful.

"How does that feel?" he asks as he nibbles your neck, leaving stinging love marks that will make friends with the others from the earlier affair.

You moan quietly and arch your neck back, giving him more room to work with. 

"Heavenly, please keep going, Armitage," you groan out and close your eyes, feeling the emptiness in your body subside when Hux grinds his huge length into your tiny body.

"As you wish my love," he says and slowly starts picking up the pace. The sexiest thing is hearing Hux groan as he starts grinding harder. It's like hearing an angel sing, but the angel and you are having sex.

As he really starts to pick up speed at a taunting pace, you notice little dots of sweat showing up on Hux's creamy skin. He's so beautiful, oh my god.

"Hux d-don't stop!" you yell as the sound of skinning slapping skin fills the room. The whole room smells like hair products, soap, and sweat. You can even taste the humidity and dew in the air. It's a literal pOrNO.

He starts to go even faster, and you start to feel the knot in your stomach tighten as the pleasure becomes unthinkable and omnipresent. You can look at Hux's face and tell he's about to release.

"Oh god (Y/N)!" Hux groans as his length sits inside your body, and his body starts to shake. Hux's groan spikes a lighting strike of pleasure throughout your body. You feel yourself lose absolute control as your whole body is erupted into a frenzy of pleasure and shaking with Hux still inside you. Hux releases into you, and you both cry out in ecstasy. Sweet, sweet ecstasy.

Hux helps you chase out your orgasm as he roughly rubs your clit, you become a pleasured mess. Hux is creating animalistic moans and sounds that aren't even distinguishable. This sex is completely blowing your mind. How can you feel this good? This should be illegal.

Hux collapses onto you, slightly crushing you, but he rolls over with you on him. You're laying your head on his chest, and your hands are laying loosely on his chest and shoulder. Hux has his arms wrapped around your back, pushing you towards his chest, almost cradling your head protectively. You hear his heart racing at light speed, and his heart beat trying to keep up. Both of you don't know if you're ever gonna stop panting after this. You both lay there gasping for precious air and becoming one big sweat puddle. That was the best thing either of you have ever felt in your life.

After your breathing calms slows, Hux quietly asks while he twirls your hair around his long fingers, "Was that good for your first time, Love?"

You're shocked at what he just asked. He should clearly know the answer, telling by the dinosaur sounds you made while he fucked you senseless. That's a pretty big give away. You didn't even know you could make those noises. All you can do is let out a big chuckle. He looks over at you in confusion and wonder. A smile runs over his lips as he sees you grinning wildly.

"You know I'm not kidding," he lets out a small laugh expecting an answer.

You look up into his ocean eyes and say,

"There is no way in hell it could've gotten any better than that."

He smiles as big as a child getting candy, pulling your head into the narrow crook of his muscular neck, kissing the top of your (Y/H/C) hair, and shutting his drowsy eyes. Both of you fall asleep to the sound of the other's soft breathing.

THE END.

Sorry this took actual months to update! AnimeNerd1314 !!! This is for you!❤️