Cleaning Troubles (SMUT) - General Hux

Hux

For @AnimeNerd1314 <3

Today is just another normal day as a maid. You've been tasked to clean all room suites on sector A. You know it'll take all day to get through the rooms, especially the high authority suites. They like to give you a hard time.

"Room service!" you yell into the next room's face recognition pad. You're almost finished with your rooms for the day.

No one answers the door and you pop in the person's code after looking it up in the codes section of your tablet.

With a sliding sound, the door opens and you're left to clean the room.

Clothes are for once stowed away in the dresser and the dirty in the grey hamper in the corner, a bottle of Scotch is laying perfectly on a table.  A glass half full of the amber liquid sits next to the bottle with a leather coaster under it.

You start to dust the various objects and decorations in the room. The skimpy maid uniform tightening as you bend over. Sadly, your other uniforms are getting cleaned and this is your only other one to wear.  You completely regret getting your uniforms cleaned the day of work.  Bad timing on your part.

As you dust their bedside table, the back of your uniform starts to creep up your butt and makes you twitch in discomfort.

Air dances throughout the room as a door opens, you turn to see a drenched red head in only a black towel draped around his mid-section. His coursing blue eyes meet your (Y/E/C) eyes and trail down your uniform. His muscular body glimmers when the droplets of water make contact with the dim light of the lamp (lamp on a ramp jk hehehheheheh). Red hair now the color of sangria drips down his creamy skin in messy strands. You recognize the handsome devil as General Hux.

Failing to find words for this awkward moment you stutter an apology, "I-I'm sorry, General Hux. I didn't mean to intrude."

An awkward silence is engaged and he just stares at you with a hard expression.

"I-I'll be going, Sir," you sigh and turn to grab your things. The small wings of your skirt gliding through the air. You reach for your bag and bottle of cleaner and feel the bottom of your skirt ride up your body. You grind your teeth together and squeeze your eyes shut in embarrassment.

The light tapping of his feet disturbs your embarrassment.  He grabs you by the back of your top, roughly bending you over his coffee table, your head inches away from his amber Scotch.

"Why are you wearing THIS?" he angrily remarks and yanks up your flimsy skirt.

What the fuck is happening?

"My other uniforms are being cleaned!" you cry as he yanks your (Y/H/C) hair back to look him in the furious eyes.

"Do you know what a mistake it is to wear this? I've been admiring you from afar for YEARS now!" he bends down over you. His mouth breathing down your neck, the smell of alcohol and cologne clouding your nose. Your exposed black underwear rubbing against his toweled crotch.  "And you wear THIS?"

"N-No, Sir," you yelp as he gives you a vicious swat on your underwear making you cry out.

"Especially around me," he mutters into your ear. This is somehow sexy you think.  He's so dominant and hot when he acts this way.  This is a whole new side of him.

"Take off that stupid uniform and get on the bed." he breathes into your ear and releases your body from his.

This is the moment you scold yourself for wanting to stay and not run away screaming that the general wanted to fuck you.