Just a quick update & check out my other fanfic

here ouranHSHC here.  (art by the amazing catnip on tumblr and twitter/selena) 

I just wanted to give a quick update about my schedule and also my recent fanfic

i willing be planning out my schedule for my times for my fanfics

I also published the first chapter of my Love, Simon inspired fanfic but it is a klance au 

and here is a sample of my fanfic:

(Keith's POV)

Lance. Lance McClain is the star soccer player of the Garrison High. I barely know the guy, the only time we hung out was after the soccer games or the football games against other high schools. And we went to a Waffle House and just smiled and laughed. But I was just kinda happy to have him as a friend. He was just very good looking and I'm pretty sure that he is seeing a girl at the moment. But he is a good piece of eye candy for me. 

................................................

I was living a totally normal life as a teenager who at this point has 40 days left until graduation. Until I got home and managed to finished my homework and I got a call from Pidge.

"Hey Keith."
"What's up Pidge?"
"Did you do your statistics homework and the reading?"
"I just finished the homework but I need to start the reading."
"Have you Garrison Secrets yet?"
"Why? Did something happen?"
"You didn't see the confession of a possible gay guy at our school?"

What the actual FUCK!! This is happening!? I have to get on and see it. I jumped off my bed and opened my Macbook and logged on Garrison Secrets and there it was.

ELL

Reply to: ell00@gmail.com
[image of a ferris wheel is inserted before the confession]
Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck on a ferris wheel. One minute I'm on top of the world, the next I'm at rock bottom. Over and over, all day long. Because a lot of my life is great, but nobody knows I'm bisexual.
- Ell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there it is, I hope you enjoyed this snippet of my klance fanfic

remember to leave a vote and a comment and let me know who you feel about my klance fanfic and please remember to read my other fanfics