The Time of Giving =)

Ash and Gary were on their way to the Pokemon Center to go get Pikachu. They entered the center and it was decorated with lights and presents. Ash greeted Nurse Joy and ran to Pikachu's room, Gary smiled as he came out with Pikachu in his arms. Ash was smiling and he walked to Gary, he pet Pikachu. They signed out Pikachu and left to their apartment.

" Hey Gary, since its Christmas Eve.... we could go out somewhere. Or stay at home having a marathon of SuperNatural."

" I think that we should stay home, I have a special present for you."

" So do I. So it looks like we're staying home exchanging presents." Ash said as they got to the apartment. Gary and Ash sat on the couch and watched a movie or two. Gary looked down at Ash, who smiled back and Pikachu jumped on the couch. Gary looked at his Umbreon, he was curled up by the fire place. He motioned Umbreon to come to the couch, he came over and Ash pet it. He licked Ash's hand, They all slept on the couch until it was around midnight. Ash was the first to get up.

" Gary, get up. It's midnight. Come on. Pikachu... You know what to do." Ash looked at Pikachu and he shocked both Umbreon and Gary. Ash laughed... Pikachu tried to cover his face.

" Okay! Okay. I'm up. You could've kill me!"

" But I didn't. Did I? What did you expect? I wasn't gonna kiss you just to wake you." Gary got real close to Ash and kissed him. Ash kissed him back... they continued to kiss. Pikachu and Umbreon looked away, they strolled into the kitchen. Gary and Ash laughed, Gary kissed Ash's forehead. Gary turned to the Christmas tree and there was a carrier.

" Ash, I think it's a good time to give you your gift. Here." Gary grabbed the carrier and gave it to Ash. Ash looked at the carrier... wondering what it was. He opened the door.... until something came out of the carrier. It was a shiny Eevee.

" Gary.... thank you. Thank you, thank you. A shiny eevee!" Ash hugged his newest pokemon, he called Pikachu. Pikachu smiled and invited his new friend to the kitchen. Ash laughed and he turned to Gary. He handed him a box. Gary looked at the box for a while and then opened. It was a new lab coat, he needed one to continue his research. Gary kissed Ash, Ash kissed back instantly, he wrapped hia arms around Gary's neck. Gary parted and he looked into Ash's eyes.

" Thanks Ash. You didn't have to get this."

" Gary, you didn't have to get me that Eevee but.... I liked it." Ash laid on Gary's chest. Gary kissed his forehead and curled up on the couch. Umbreon, Pikachu and Eevee just stared, they thought it was cute. That was the best Christmas Gary and Ash had together.

Have a Merry Christmas, a happy New Year and have a good night! There's more in store. Wait and see. Bai!