Aww...Wait...What Just Happened?

Gary had to find that raven hair again.... he followed Ash and he followed him to Pallet Town.... their home town.. this was where they met. Gary wanted to ask Ash, at the exact spot where they met when they were 4 year olds.

Gary had the perfect idea on asking out Ash. After sometime, Gary managed to get Ash to the sakura tree that they first had their play date with each other. Gary pulled out all of his pokemon and each one of them was holding a sign of some sort. The pokemon got in the order that would spell out the words. Ash blushed and it took him a while for him to read it. It read " Ash Ketchum, will you be my boyfriend?". Ash looked back at Gary and then back at the pokemon and he then realized that Pikachu was in the line. Ash ran to Gary abd kissed Gary's cheek. Gary placed his hands on Ash's sides. Ash gently grabbed Gary's cheeks. Gary planted a kiss on Ash's lips. The pokemon were cheering, they made a huge ruckus and after this Ash answered the question.

" I would love to be your boyfriend, Gary. We've been inseparable since we were kids and now.... my dreams are finally coming true." Ash said as he placed his head on Gary's chest and Gary wrapped his arms around Ash's back. He was so happy to call Ash his now. They were both happy. And they turned to see Delia, Ash's mom on the side lines and she was smiling. She hugged Ash.

" Finally you find someone who's worth it Ash." she said as she looked at Gary and Ash. They had confused faces.

" Wait..... what?" They both said at the same time.

What will happen next? Wait til the next chapter. Thanks, hope you enjoyed it.