Cana x fem reader

(Name) pov
I was looking round magnolia searching for my long lost family well siblings! We called ourself a the Strauss siblings but an attack happened at our village and mama and papa sandly died I thought my siblings died also but that soon changed when I heard about a model in a magazine called Mira-jane Strauss my twin sister! But I couldn't buy a magazine to see if it was her because I have no money.
As I was leaving the train station, I saw a group of men huddled together.
'Hmm that's strange not many people huddle together like th-' my thoughts were quickly cut off when I heard a sob coming from that direction. Instantly I knew what they were doing so I used potions that I make to put them in an illusion that the guards are there.
"Q-quick lets g-g-get out of here!" The biggest one with a mustang ran out with his buddies stumbling behind him.
I looked down and saw a blond cuddled to the corner peering up at me.
"Uhhh he-" again I was cut of but this time is was cause I was tackled to the ground by the blond woman.
"Thank you thank you" she kept repeating that while I was getting suffocated by here well umm you know mountains? I don't know!!!!
"It's quite alright there miss! But could you show me the way to fairytail?" I asked blushing like crazy
"Hmm? Oh sure I'm apart of that guild anyway" she didn't give me time to react as I was being dragged by the arm down a street and we stopped at a bug building.
"Anyway what's your name?" She cocked her head to the side and peered at me
"Oh my name is Y/N Strauss!" By the time I said that we walked into the guild and everyone looked at me with wide eyes and and jaws to the floor.
"Uhhh hi! I'm looking for-" I was one again cut of but sadly this time it was a pink spiked haired boy-man thing
"Your not a Strauss tell us who you are before I burn you to a crisp scar face" (yea you know have a scar on your check that stretches down your neck and up to your forehead)
He pounded his fist together and got ready to attack me until a sound like glass breaking interrupted.
There by the bar was three white haired people, a short girl with short hair,Lissana, a big buff man with spikes white hair and a scar across his eye,Elfman, and lastly a tall white head with long hair looked at me.
I put my bag down and took of my cloak revealing myself and my brown eyes and long white hair. I would almost look like Mira of it wasn't for the scar.
Everyone gasped and looked at me, the pink haired idiot knelt down on his knees and bowed, I looked confused for a second until I realised who he was
"Oh get up you idiot I'm not here for you but you still owe me" I glared as he stood up.
"Who are you here for then?" A red head stepped forward with armour on herself.
Before I could answer I was tacked again by my siblings, I smiled and held onto them. We soon got up and sat on a table with me and elfmans lap, Mira on mine and lissana was holding my hand. I told them the story about what happened. After that the guild doors flew open and in cane a person I wished I had not seen.
"Cana..." I breathed out as I watched take of her cloak
"Hello my wife" she looked at me with a glare.

Part 2 coming after school tomorrow oh and Cana is mad 😡 but oh well
-noonie