Aquarius x fem reader

This was requested and its a little late but enjoy ~noonie

Y/N pov:
I was an extra rare zodiac key, I was ancient key, which was like I was more smarter, stonger and better than the other keys was or ever will be. now my name is Y/N L/N and i think im 200 years old? i honestly have no clue.

another perk of being an ancient key is that i can stay out of the celestial realm longer than any other key, right now i havent been home in..what was it? 50 years or was it 70? i have no clue...you see my memeory has been missing sooo i only know what i am and who i am, but I don't know why I left my home in the first place, I just knew I couldn't return until the time was right and i dont know what happened.

tingles just went up my body and i know whats it for... i have been summond to the celestial realm for a meeting... so i picked my ass up and and closed my eyes,when they opened again I saw that I was in the celestial realm. I started walking until I was hit with a truckload of water and I flew off.
When I managed to get back down to the ground Aquarius was there glaring at me, I shivered with fear for my life as I knew for sure what she could do to me.
"You idiot! You left me here alone for 60 years after YOU confessed to ME and...and we were happy but you left without a word....did I do something wrong?" Aquarius looked any where but my eyes and she started to tear up so I hugged her.
"I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you just give me a chance?" I pleaded as I placed my hand on her cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Of course my love"