Mira~jane x fem reader

Y/N pOv
I worked in the fairy tail guild but no one knew about me except the master.
Why you ask? Well it's because of one girl..Mira~jane Strauss. She is magnificent but hates me because of what I did. 2 years ago I was at a rough stage..my family didn't accept me and all I had was my addiction. My addiction to power. I started to bully people cause of what they are but when it came to Mira~jane I went over the line. As usual I started to clean the tables then stock up on all the alcohol. During that time I managed to get my jacket off, showing of my black vest and my white coloured guild mark that was on the right side of my neck. After another hour of cleaning and re-arranging some stuff, I grew tired and went to sleep under the counter. God knows why I chose to sleep under here but it seemed like a good place to sleep.
Unfortunately I got woken up by some fighting going on so I decided to peek up and see what happened. There stood  alot people who had cloaks on and were surrounding my guild mates. The pink haired pyro who I think is name nushu or natsu or something like that looked my way , I put my finger to my lips for him to be quiet and he nodded.
I looked around and slowly but surely made my way up to the S-class section and used my ability,which is to make people go into there nightmares, but the thing is when I am using my ability I have to go into this sleep like coma although when I'm in the coma somehow my soul of whatever it is can walk around freely and I can talk to people in my guild. As soon as the people were blinded they were defeated by the guild. Unluckily for me, Mira spotted me and turned into her she-devil form. Well I'm gonna die! Goodbye world and my secret stash of vodka under my bed I will miss you.
Mira cane charging at me and threw me at a wall. Mind you if I'm in my coma which I am, and my body is in a life threatening situation I could die...
Mira dug her hand into my chest and ripped out my heart.. as my body slumped to the floor I walked over to her in my soul form and kissed her cheek. Mira looked at me then my body
"H-how?!? I just killed you?!" She shouted in my face, I smiled instead of getting angry.
" don't worry..just know that I never  meant to hurt you! I never meant to make you feel the way I made you feel. Just know instead of hating you....I.... love you..."I kissed her cheek once more and disappeared.

A/N: I'm back and with more inspiration!! Comment on what you like and what I could do to improve!!!!