Cana x fem reader 2

"Wait Cana is your wife?!?" The whole guild looked at me as I looked at her with a matching glare.
"Well yea...until a caught her cheating one day and I left on our 3 year anniversary.." I said looking down and the ground.
Cana came and set across from me on the other side, I looked down and realised she still wore our wedding ring. I smiled slightly at the sight of it.
"I didn't cheat N/N." She said as she looked at me right in the eyes.
"Yea well whose card was that I found!? Wait never mind I got it here."I said reaching into my bag and taking an old looking anniversary card.
-in the card-
Dear Lisa,
Happy 1 year anniversary!
I'm sorry we can't be a normal couple but we will soon ok? I love you with my heart and soul❤️❤️I know I'm with Y/N but I lost connection with her but with you I feel something different.
All my love,
Cana

The whole guild fell silent..until Mira shot up.
"You cheated on my sister!?!" Mira looked pissed off
I just sat there looking at the table.
"I was blackmailed into doing it!" Cana screamed at the top of her lungs,
My eyes shot up. And I instantly got angry
"What was soo important that she could make you cheat on me for huh!?!" I stood up about to leave when Cana tackles me.
I start resisting but she has a pretty good hold on me.
"Stop! I did it cause of our child!! They have our son!" She sat up but was still on me, she had tears down her face.
"How?!? I pretty sure I have a vagina and not a dick!!" I was confused as hell!?
Before she could answer and small old guy,who sat on the bar, answered
"True loves magic" I looked shocked.
We have a baby. We have a baby
I hugged Cana and when we pulled away I kissed her.
"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time
-three years later-
"Simon get off you lazy ass and help your aunt Mira with the bar." Cana shouted at her now 14 year old boy
"Ok ma'" Simon walked to Mira to see her talking with Lucy, Simon looked a lot like Lucy. He had eyes like Lucy's but my  anger but cana's hair and charming smile