2

All boys went their own ways once they had changed. Taehyung and Jungkook went deeper into the east side of the forest as Hoseok and Yoongi went into the west side of the forest while Namjoon and Jimin went to the west side of the beach and Seokjin went to the east side of the beach on his own. The east side had this beautiful cave which made him able to see further into the ocean.

He always liked that, he had also once seen a siren there, but that tough was long forgotten. However it was, forgotten. There was something or someone sitting there on the edge of the stone. The creature must've beard him because it- no, she turned around and stared in his eyes with her own sea blue ones. Not a siren. Jin concluded as he mentally sighed. This was a mermaid, he could tell by her apearance and her barely audible galaxy tail.

Sirens always looked like gods and tried to atract other creatures while mermaids looked more human and were equally as curious as any other creature. This mermaid had, probably dyed, blue hair and a tan latino skin colour. She was pretty, but not pretty enough to be a siren. Sirens didn't have freckles and this one did have them.

Jin slowly took a step forward before takibg another and another. He didn't realize that he looked more like he was hunting than actually trying to approuch her until she had jumped back in the water.

-

" Hurry up Y/N!" Namjoon said as you stepped over all the sticks in the woods while avoiding the bugs, you didn't really have them underwater.

" I would if it weren't for all these stupid bugs- Eek!" Your words were quickly cut off as a bee almost flew in your face.

" Relax, they're just bugs, you act like you've never seen them before." He chuckled as he gently took your hand.

" They're still annoying." You muttered.

" Were here." He said as he came to a stop in front of a huge mansion.

" It's prettier on the inside." He mumbled as he pulled you allong.

He opened the door for you and stepped inside after you, closing the door behind him.

" Hey Namjoon hyung!- Oh, you weren't lying." A guy atop of a huge staircase said as Namjoon chuckled behind you.

" Hi, I'm Jimin. You must be Y/N, right?" The guy introduces himself as he walked down the stairs and smiled at you.

You smiled and nodded.

" Yep, that's me." You laughed.

" Come, I'll introduce you to the rest-"

" Jimin." Namjoon's voice suddenly cut trough with high authority, like he was the boss.

" Err, right, sorry. I'll join the others in the livingroom." Jimin spoke before running off.

" What was that all about?" You asked Namjoon as Jimin was out of sight.

" Nothing, don't worry about it." He shrugged with a smile as you nodded.

" C'mon, I'll introduce you to the others." He smiled as he pulled you allong in the same direction Jimin had run off to.

" They can be a bit loud and stuff but I swear that they're pretty cool once you get ti know them- Oh, and just a warning, Taehyung tends to poke cute stuff." He explained fairly quick.

" Okay?.." You said unsure as he led you into the livingroom.

" Guys, this is Y/N. Y/N, these are my mem- cousins, J-"

" Yah, we can introduce ourselves! I don't understand how you manage to hang around him at all times but  anyhow, I'm Seokjin, call me Jin." The guy who cut him off said with a motherly smile, before both your eyes widen in recognition..

" O-oh, hi. I'm, well, Y/N." You said awkwardly as he nodded.

We've got a mermaid, in our house. We've got a mermaid in our house. Okay, this is totally normal.  Jin though.

" Hi, I'm Jin's girlfriend, Jisoo. It's nice to meet you." The only girl of them said.

What do you mean mermaid in our house? You and I will have a word later. Jisoo mindlinked Jin.

" Likewise." You smiled at her. 

" Hi, I'm Taehyung." Another male introduced himself as he squeezed your cheeks.

" Ehm, hi?" You said unsure.

" Stop it Tae, you're making the girl uncomfortable. I'm Yoongi by the way." The black haired male intrpduced himself as Taehyung stopped squeezing you.

" Hi! I'm Hoseok. I'm your hope, I'm your angel! I'm also Yoongi's boyfriend." Another male with dyed red hair introduced himself.

" H-hi. I'm Jungkook." The last male said awkwardly as you simply waved in return. 

" Cool, now that that's over, we tough about watching a movie. What do you think Y/N?" Namjoon asked.

" Fine with me, just no horror please." You smiled.

" Oh, well we were planning to watch The Shallows, but we can change it if you want." He told you as you paled mentally.

I live in the ocean, it's a shark movie. I am not going to watch- " You don't have to change it, we can just watch the movie if you want." You said before you could stop yourself.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. You mentally chanted while mentally facepalming. You were not ready to watch this movie, not at all.