7

" Any idea on where you're going?" Jin asked as you all were eating breakfast. Today was the day that you and Namjoon are supposed to leave.

" China, Jackson owns a hotel there." Namjoon said as Jin nodded.

" Are you going by plane or by boat?" Jisoo asked.

" Plane." Namjoon answered as they nodded.

" Please stay safe." Jimin said softly as you nodded.

" Don't worry, we will." You smiled lightly at him.

" Well, we better get packing." Namjoon said as you both finished breakfast.

" We'll help." Taehyung and Jungkook said as they also stood up allong you.

" Y/N, Namjoon!" Hoseok suddenly ran in your direction stopping the both of you from putting your stuff in the car.

" What's wrong?" You asked him.

" They're here, you have to leave now! Yoongi is keeping them up but he won't be able to do that for long." Hoseok said as he threw one of the suitcases in the car.

" What?! Let me speak to them, I'm the alpha here." Namjoon said, almost walking off to the door.

" Namjoon! Go, now! They want you and Y/N, if you leave than they will leave us alone." Jisoo said as she joined your conversation.

You and Namjoon looked at each other for a few seconds before nodding. You threw the last stuff in the car while he started the engine.

" Stay safe you two." Jin said as you stepped in the car. Namjoon nodded and Jin opened the garage door. And soon, you were driving away.

-

" Listen up brat, you can be the queen of England and I still wouldn't let you in my house. Now piss off." Yoongi grumbled as the blonde headed boy stomped his foot on the floor.

" Listen up, I am the heir of the throne of the sea and I demand that you let me in right now!" Ben yelled.

Yoongi gave him an unimpressed look.

" Go play with your dolls kid." He said as he tried closing the door, before one of the guards stepped between it.

" Listen up imbecile-"

" What did you say?" Yoongi asked as he slammed the door open.

" Yoongi, babe, relax! And Benjamin, you're late. Romeo and Julliet left ages ago." Hoseok said as he joined Yoongi's side.

Ben's mouth opened in an O shape before he left, Yoongi slamming the door shut behind him.

" Are they really gone?" Yoongi asked as the merpeople were out of earshot.

" Yes." Hoseok sighed as both of them sat down in the livingroom where the rest of the pack sat.

" Will they be okay?" Taehyung asked as the other two boys sat down.

" Of course they will, they're strong after all." Jin said as the others nodded in agreement.

-

" What's gonna happen now?" You asked as you looked straight ahead. Namjoon switched his gaze to you before turning it back to the road.

" A lot, I geuss." He answerd as he placed his hand on tour tigh.

" Everyone will be okay right?" You asked while you played with his fingers.

" Yes, Jin's there to keep the pack under control. I know he and Jisoo will do well." Namjoon said, a strong look in his eyes.

" Y/N, there's something I need to tell you." Namjoon said.

" Okay?" You implied.

" There's gonna be a full moon in a few days, which means that I will transform in my respective form."