10

" So what's going on?" Namjoon asks as you and him are seated in front of Jackson.

" It's kind of about your situation." Jackson sighs as Namjoon nods.

" Did they get to us yet?" Namjoon asked Jackson as Jackson shook his head.

" No, it's even worse. They got Taehyung." Jackson said carefully as he watched Namjoon's expression change.

" Please tell me you're joking." Namjoon basically breathed as you held his hand.

" I'm sorry Joon-"

" What do they want?" Namjoon cut Jackson off.

Jackson pointed to you.

" Her." He said.

" There's also something you might want to see." Jackson said as he showed you two the computer screen.

" Well hello there Wolfy, I believe that You've got something that belongs to me. I'd like it back." Ben's smirking face popped up on the screen.

" I know that you won't give her to me without a fight, so I decided to take something from you." Ben stepped to the side to reveal a knocked out and bloodied up Taehyung.

You heard Namjoon's breath stop for a moment.

" You know what I want if you want him back.

" Come to the shore sunday if you want your brother back." Ben said before the screen went black.

"I'm going back." Namjoon stated as he stood up and left the room, you following him.

" Namjoon! You know what the-"

" I know Y/N, but I can't just let him get hurt." He told you, his eyes a rich gold colour.

" Take me with you." You told him as he looked at you like you were crazy.

" No, I can't have you hurt. You're my Mate." Namjoon said as his fingers traced your cheek.

" What..?" You asked as he walked around the apartment to get his stuff together.

" It basically means that if you get hurt, I get hurt and that you're well, the one for me." He told you as he now stood in front of you.

" What makes you think that I won't get hurt if you get hurt." You said softly.

" I know babe, but I can't risk losing you too." Namjoon said he connected both of your foreheads.

You both stood like that for a moment, just holdimg each other close before Namjoon lifted his head and instead softly kissed your forehead. With that he started packing again, making you more and more worried, but you know that you couldn't stop him. He had to go to ease his mind.

" I promise that I won't be gone for long." Namjoon said as he was done and placed a chaste kiss on your lips, one that left you wanting more.

" Please be carefull!" You said as he walked trough the door, closing it behind him.

-

Your phone dinged, notifying that you had a notification. Namjoon had left around an hour or two ago and was from what you know safely on his way to Guam. You grabbed your phone and checked the message, only to gasp once you've read it, tears forming in your eyes.

Unknown:
We have your brother, come and get him yourself. If you'll as much as tell one of your wolf boys, we'll kill him.

-