3

( A/N : In case u didn't know yet, I decided that Yoongi and Hoseok will be mates in this story. Cause' we all secretly need a bit of Yoonseok.😉 The cool pic up top is made by Despina78 & celdesp btw.)

Let's just say that you regret watching the movie. Very much. You were to scared to go home so Namjoon had asked if you wanted to stay over, to which you agreed, forgetting that you're a mermaid. Now you woke up this morning, with what felt like a personal heater.

- In the mean time down in the sea -

" Hey mom, where's Y/N at?" Baekhyun asked his mother as he swam into the livingroom.

" Isn't she in her room?" Evelyn asked as he shook his head.

" She's nowhere to be found. Where'd she go yesterday?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

" She told me that she went on a date with Ben. Maybe she's spent the night with him." She shrugged.

" But mom, Y/N left before I did. And I saw Ben hanging around with this blonde girl. Which means that Y/N isn't with Ben." He responded.

" Wait, you don't think that she...found out, right?" Baekhyun asked.

" By Posidon's Triton. Daniel!"

-

" Morning babe." Namjoon smiled at you as you smiled awkwardly.

Wait a second, I stayed. The whole damned night. And I'm not scaly? There's something fishy about this. You were confused. Your mother had told you that you couldn't stay up shore longer than a few hours, you've stayed here the whole night.

" Something wrong?" He asks as you shook your head.

" No, just thinking." You smiled at him.

" Alright, if you say so. Anyway, are you planning to do anything today?" He asked, still not letting go of you.

" Ehm, no. Why do you ask?" You smiled up at him.

" Well, I tough that you would maybe like to hang out with me today?" He smiled as you nodded.

" Sure." You smiled.

" Hey, I think breakfast is ready, let's go." He said as he released you and stretched. You did the same thing before the both of you went downstairs.

" Sit down children, we've made breakfast." Jisoo smiled at you and and Namjoon as the both of you nodded and sat down at the dining table.

" YOOO! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Taehyung entered the dining area as he sat down across from Namjoon.

" Hi Tae." Namjoon smiled.

" Morning Joon, since when did Y/N arrive?" Taehyung asked as he smiled at you.

" I slept over." You told him as he nodded.

" Ah, I see." He said as Jimin and Hoseok also entered the dining area.

" Hey guy, has anyone seen the milk?" Jimin asked as he sat down beside you while Hoseok sat down beside Taehyung, everyone shook their heads.

" Maybe Jungkook forgot to put it back." Taehyung said.

" Maybe I forgot to put what back?" Jungkook asked as he sat down beside Jimin.

" We're missing the milk, Kook." Jisoo said as she put plates on the table while Jin walked in behind her with a plate full of pancakes.

" Well, that wasn't me. I only drank banana milk yesterday." Jungkook said as Jisoo and Jin sat down beside Namjoon.

" Well alright then also, everyone, Dig in!" Jin smiled as everyone started eating.

-

" No, I will never go back up there. It's a cursed place I tell you, cursed!" Daniel told his wife as she worriedly swam from trough the livingroom.

" Your daughter is up there, Dan. We have to do something!" Evelyn told him as he sighed.

" Well, if Y/N can stay up shore, then shouldn't I be able to do that too?" Baekhyun asked his parents as they shook their heads.

" That's not how it works sweetheart. Your father used to be bound to the land before I made him a merman." She told him as she down beside him.

" What do you mean? Was dad a human?" Baekhyun asks as his mother nodded.

" Yes, but one day he got attacked by a werewolf and I had no other choice." His mother explained.

" Mom, that's a beautiful story, really. But that still doesn't explain why I can't go up shore." Baelhyun huffed.

" You have to be able to breathe above the water. Your sister's immume system is used to both oxygen from air and oxygen from the water. You can't go because you've never breathed oxygen from air before. You can't speak on land either." His mother explained.

" Do you have any idea on where she might be?" Daniel asked.

" She said something about a guy named Namjohn? Namjin? Something like that." His wife replied.

" You don't mean Kim Namjoon right?" He asked slowly turning pale.

" Oh, yes! That's him! But, is something wrong with him?" Evelyn asked.

" His father is the werewolf that attacked me." Dan said as there fell a death silence in the room.