4

" Thanks for bringing me all the way here." You smiled as you held Namjoon's hand.

" No problem, but are you sure that you don't want me to bring you all the way to your house?" He asks with a worried expression.

" Don't worry about it." You smiled as you gave him a hug, which he returned.

" Y/N! Step away from him this instance!" You heard a voice from behind you.
You and Namjoon broke apart to see your father standing there. On two legs without a necklace.

" Dad?" You spoke.

" Y/N, step away from him, he's a werewolf!" You heard your father yell as your eyes widened and you turned around to look at Namjoon, who had had his eyes casted to the ground.

" Is that true?" You asked him.

" Well, yes.... Do you hate me now?" He asks as he looked at you, a broken expression in his eyes.

" What? No, I could never-"

" Y/N, we have to go." Your father said as he ripped you away from Namjoon.

" What?! No! Dad, stop!" You yelled as you tried to wriggle out of his grip.

Namjoon watched helplessly as he saw your father take you away and dragged you into the sea. ( He also started feeling guilty about letting you watch The Shallows now.) His eyes widen as he saw your' and your fathers' clothes shed and reveal a tail. He looked back in your eyes and saw how much you wanted to stay with him and his wolf became outraged by the fact that someone tried to force you away from him. Before he knew it, he had ripped you out of your father's hold and held you bridal style.

" I don't think that that's a proper way to treat her." Namjoon growled.

You watched perplexed as your father glared at him. "

Just wait, wolf boy. You can't keep her just because you like her looks.

" Your father said trough grutted teeth before swimming away. " So you're a mermaid." Namjoon said as he set you gently in the water and sitting down on a stone.

" Well, yeah. But this won't change anything between us, right?" You asked as you leaned casually on his tighs.

" Of course not! I mean, if you can accept the fact that I'm a werewolf." Namjoon smiled as he placed his hand on your jaw.

" I don't have a problem, but on a completely different note, my family will not let me hang around anymore now that they know this." You huffed, leaning into his hand.

" Well, you can always stay with me if you want." Namjoon told you as you looked up at him.

" Are you sure that your family will be okay with that?" You asked him.

" They're my pack members. And I'm the alpha, they will have to accept it eventually. But don't worry, they like you." Namjoon smiled as you grinned.

" Awesome! Let's go!" You cheered as you swam closer to the shore.

" Wait! Y/N, what about your clothes?" He asked as he jumped off the rock and walked towards you.

" Oh,ehh- I didn't really think about that." You pouted.

" Well, you can wear my shirt for now if you want. I'm pretty sure that Jisoo won't mind you borrowing her clothes until we go shopping." Namjoon suggested, a blush civering his cheeks.

" Ehh, I geuss. If you don't mind." You said a blush also forming on your cheeks.