8

" Welcome to Wang hotel. What do you think of it?" Jackson told you and Namjoon exitedly as the three of you stood infront of the building.

" Honestly, you're still not creative with names. But it looks better than I would've imagined." Namjoon told his friend with a smile.

Jackson looked unimpressed.

" Seriously?" He huffed.

" I think it looks and sounds cool." You smiled at him as he smiled in return.

" See, your girlfriend has style, you should learn from her." Jackson smiled cheekily as he led you both in the hotel.

" So, this is the lobby, the doors at your right lead to the dinner room, but you also have a kitchen in your hotel room. Also if you want to eat here, you'll have to pay for it." Jackson explained to you as you both nodded.

" Okay, well your room number is 168 on the fourth floor. And these are your keys." He said as he handed you both the keys.

" Don't treat it like your passport." He told with a pointed look as Namjoon smiled sheepishly in return.

" Don't treat it like your passport?" You asked him as you both stood in the elevator.

He grinned.

" Long story short, I used to lose my passport a lot when I traveled with Jackson." He said as you giggled.

" I see."

The elevator opened and you both made your way into the hallway. The hallway was light brown carpeted and the walls were with. You both stopped in front of a door with the numbers 168 on it. Namjoon unlocked the door and you both stepped in.

" Wow, this is nice." You said as you walked around the spacious living area.

" I tough this was a hotel, not an apartment complex." You told Namjoon, who shrugged.

" Some people prefer staying in apartments and Jackson tough that it was a good idea to combine both." Namjoon said as you nodded and walked into the kitchen.

-

" What do you mean they dissapeared?!" Ben screamed at one of his servants.

" I'm sorry sir, I really don't know where they are." The servant spoke carefully, not wanting to upset the future king.

" I don't understand son, why are you so keen on keeping that girl? I tough that you didn't want to settle down." The prince's father spoke with a concerned look.

" I was lying father. I was trying to make her jealous and now look what happened, she's off with a werewolf. Of all the creatures in the world, she had to choose the one of the most dangerous ones." Ben told his father with a pissed off look.

" Ben! she doesn't love you! Why can't you understand that?" Baekhyun screamed from across the room.

" Make him shut up." Ben spoke lowly as a guard punched the boy in the face.

-

" Baekhyun, where were yo- what happened ?!" Your mother rushed to your brother as soon as he swam in the house. His face was all beat up.

" Ben happened. Y/N was right, we shouldn't trust him." Baekhyun said as he sat down on the couch.

" Son, finally- what happened to your face?!" His father asked as he also swam into the livingroom.

" Ben-" " What?! No, he would never do that!" Daniel yelled.

" Daniel! Do you really think that your son would lie about this?" Evelyn yelled frustrated.

" He's been gone for days Evelyn! And he hadn't even told us where he's been. And now he's back saying that Ben beat him up?!" Daniel yelled frustrated.

" I went to look for my sister, if you must know. And she's fine, the Namjoon guy isn't that bad if you'd just try to get to know him." Baekhyun told his parents calmly as he swam upstairs.

" Maybe we should." Evelyn spoke after Baekhyun left.

" Maybe we should what?" Daniel asked.

" I want to meet the guy, he can't be that bad if our daughter likes him."