ONE.

Nahmir

"Come on Nahmir. I know it's gonna be hard adjusting to your new school but I told you moving here will become worth it," my mother scolds as I fiddle with my dreads in the car.

I made sure to wear one of my best outfits, incase there was anybody there that I needed to impress. I hopped out of the car fixing my LV belt and kept my jacket around my arms to where it wasn't fully on.

"Hello I'm Mrs.Green and welcome to Liberty High. Here we have many different clubs and have a very high graduation rate." She forced a smile with the crooks of her lips and waved for us to enter into the large building. It was my first day of school and since I was new, it was required for my mom to come in and sign me into school for the first day.

As she signs the book, I begin to head out the door and I go to the blue building which my first period was in. I walked up the stairs and started to feel invincible until I was tripped and fell, dirtying up my designer jacket.

"Ayo, get a look at this nigga. He's gay as hell. Why yo faggot ass wearing your jacket like that and got them tight ass jeans on," a mocha-colored boy teased a the halls erupted with laughter.

I struggled to get up and limped to my class feeling a burning sensation leap into my eyes. This was the reason I left my last school. I felt a wave of courage and I decided to put my head over my shoulder and yell back at him while he points and jokes.

"Since you know so fuckin much, I'm bisexual. I'll fuck your bitch and you at the same time," I spat and smirked as the halls filled with oooo's and ahhh's. I saw the anger that grew on his face and made it a purpose to get into class.

Believing I had escaped the trouble, my heart sank when the mysterious boy entered into my classroom with beaming red cheeks.

"Goodmorning class. You are all junior's so I'm sure if you're new or not, you're used to the flow of high school. We will get right to working on an Icebreaker to get to know your seat mate since I am putting you in alphabetical order." My heart began to thump as she called off the duo's that we're going to sit next to each other.

"Alexis and Dani"....

"Charles and La'Miyah"...

She continued calling off names but my heart skipped a beat when she called out my name and proceeded to pause before saying my partner's name.

"I hope I'm saying this right but lastly we have Nahmir and..... Taymor."

I quickly approached my seat and sat down thinking to myself. I wonder who Taymor is and if he'll be nice. I quickly ate my words when I saw the boy from earlier who picked at me, take a seat. "Look, miss me with that gay shit homie. I'm here tryna graduate as soon as possible and ion need to have to beat any faggots up this year." He gave a mischievous laugh and high-fived his friend who sat behind us.

"Okay class... I have just placed the Icebreaker onto your desks. They have plenty of questions on them so you may begin." The lady clicked her heels back to the desk and I noticed Taymor licking his lips at her.

I couldn't deny it. Taymor was actually a good looking guy but his insides made him seem ugly. I sat with my head down tugging at my dreads, afraid to talk or even stare at him for too long. I was about to pull out my phone to relax my mind until he took his deep, soothing voice and screamed into my ear.

"ARE YOU GONNA ASK ME THE GODDAMN QUESTIONS OR SIT THERE LOOKING DUMB, MY NIGGA ?" He held a serious expression causing my body to tense up.

"U-Uh do you l-like English or m..math."

"I-I like E-e-english," he said mocking my stuttering while laughing.

I quickly got upset, feeling that burning sensation creep back into my eyes. I didn't dare let him see that I was embarrassed and I just sat there as the people around us chuckled at his joke. It was a long uncomfortable silence between us until he did the unthinkable.

"Aye. Bro, my bad. I just was fuckin wit you. I mess with everybody like that dude... Thought you'd be up for the challenge but you a lil soft I see," he said while moving my dreads out of my face and wiping my tears away.

I looked up at him and saw a sincere smile strike upon his face. "I'm Taymor. I'm a bit of an asshole and I still don't fuck with you like that but, I don't like seeing nobody cry on my mom's." He said properly introducing himself.

I gave off a confused look and decided to return the energy. "I'm Nahmir. I'm bisexual as you attempted to point out and make fun of earlier and you really pissed me off on the first fucking day but at least you fixed it," I said giving off a crooked grin.

"Yeah. Do ya work nigga. It's still fuck you." Taymor said as I expected a laugh but got a stern look in return.

This nigga crazy.

———————————————————————————
SORRY FOR THIS WEAK ASS FIRST CHAPTER DKSJJSZJSJ IM JUST GETTING BACK ON MY WATTPAD SHIT AND THIS BOOK GONNA HAVE HELLA CHAPTERS AND A SEQUEL. I'LL UPDATE WHEN I CAN DUE TO HIGH SCHOOL BEING A SLOPPY BITCH :)))