EIGHT.

Taymor

I fiddled with my jacket as the bell sounded off. All of the students in my first period would come pouring in all at once. I arrived early so that I could save my seat. There had been an alternation with schedules due to some classes being more than full with students. Every class would have 2-3 new students to even it out.

The sound of the door handle twisting made my head jerk up in curiosity. Everybody filed into the classroom and the old students went to their assigned seats.

"Goodmorning class. We have 2 new students who will be joining us today." I watched as a short, brown skinned male walked into the door followed by the devil himself. Michael White. I sat next to Nahmir facing forward and ignored his slight excitement when Michael walked in.

"Pick a seat guys." The teacher said motioning the new kids to a seat. Michael began to walk over to my seat waiting for me to get up.

"Move it Taymor," he said while slinging his backpack under my desk. What was the purpose of even trying to put up a fight. I didn't even want to sit next to Nick in the first place.

"You could've asked politely but whatever," I said standing up and walking over to the nearest empty desk. I had been feeling some type of way ever since Nick began seeing Michael. Buying each other promise rings, new phones.... it was all so toxic.

But then again, I did kinda dump Nick for Metri. But you know, maybe he's better off without me. "Taymor, what's the answer." The teacher asked pointing towards the board. I came out of space and shook my head a bit, coming back to the real world. "Umm... I'm- not sure." I said sighing. She reprimanded me and continued on with the lesson. I glanced over at Nick who was frowning at me while being yelled at by Michael.

"Baby, why you feeling sorry for him ? He's trash. He deserves all the hate he gets. Maybe he'll take the easy way out," I overhear Michael say. Funny how me and Nick had switched places in life in only a matter of months. I watched as Nick pushed him and they continued to argue.

"Ayo, what the fuck you staring at? Nigga Nick don't want you anymore. Get over it." Michael yelled while grinning at Nick.

I couldn't take anymore of the bullshit. I slung my backpack over my back and began walking out of the door. I slammed the door behind me and walked into the bathroom. I heard footsteps and it was none other than Kimetrius.

"Yeah babe, what do you need?" I asked rubbing my temples. I was a bit glad to see him especially after the stress. He walked over to me and pecked my lips just as the bell rang. Welp time to go home.

"Baby, you seem tensed. How bout I come over to your place and I can calm you down, alright ?" I nodded and walked out of the bathroom followed by Metri.

I opened up the doors to my car and quickly hopped in starting it up.

1 hour later

He kissed passionately on my neck as I laid back on the couch. Metri had been making out and leading me on for the past ten minutes and it was killing me.

"Alright. I'm ready."

He pulled down my gym shorts and underwear, unveiling my throbbing member. He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it onto my dick, rubbing it in very softly.

He licked around the tip and sucked on it as I got comfortable on the couch. "You have such a pretty dick baby," he said while kissing on the side of my shaft. He slowly pulled me all the way inside of his mouth, letting out a sudden gag. Coming up, he left a full trail of spit from my dick to his bottom lip. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

I pulled up my pants and jogged to the door. Peeping through the peep hole, I saw two things I'd wish I never saw.

"Hello officers, how may I help you." I said trying to seem as calm as possible.

"No need for you to do anything else. Taymor McIntyre, you are under arrest and being charged for the murder of Michael White. Please put your hands behind your back. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in court. If you do not have a lawyer, we will appoint you a lawyer. Now that I've given you your Miranda Rights, you'll be coming to take a long stay with us."

I shook my head as the cuffs were latched into my arms tightly.

"I think- th-theres been a misunderstanding."

"Save it for the judge."

———————————————————————————
SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS GAP BETWEEN ME UPDATING ! I GOT SIDETRACKED BUT IM BACK