THREE.

Taymor

"Nahmir, wake up." I quickly glanced at the clock and saw that it read 9:15. "NAHMIR!" I yelled while shifting around and stretching.

"It's just Nick. Damn. I said I was up," he said giving off an irritated tone. He reached down as his phone and I saw he was texting his mom, letting her know he was at a friend's house.

"Nick, it's bout 9 and plus it's a weekend. Just stay over cause you had to walk and I'm sure not about to waste my gas money to take your yellow ass home." He rolled his eyes and have off a slight smile.

I got up and raided my own fridge, throwing Nick a can of Sprite and a Debbie cake. "Here's something to calm your appetite. I'll order us up some pizza." I say while pulling out my phone and placing the order online.

"Taym- I mean Tay... why you being so nice," he says while sitting down on the floor, drinking his sprite.

I flop down onto the sofa and begin to scroll down Instagram, ignoring his question.

"Tay ! I asked you a question" I continued to ignore him giving off a quick smirk but going back to scrolling. Suddenly, I felt a foot in my chest and got pulled onto the ground. This nigga really wanna play fight ? Lemme whoop his ass. I grabbed his wrists and pushed him while laughing. "Imma beat your ass now Nick." I pulled my shorts up and ran after him.

"The same way Jess broke your little heart," he says sipping an imaginary tea cup. All remembrance of us joking left my mind and I got a good grasp around his throat and pushed him against the wall. "The fuck you just say to me ? You obviously don't know who you dealing with," I spat. I felt his body tense up as I pressed my body against his.

He began to give me a seductive look. I'm not gay so why this nigga looking at. I began to look at his lips. I wasn't into boys but his lips were so soft and I couldn't smell the coat of Carmex he had on since my face was right in his. He looked at my lips and we began to lean in. We were just about to press our lips together when we were interrupted by the doorbell.

Right on time. I almost did some dumb shit.

I let go of his neck and opened up the door, paying for the pizza. We ate and ate until the entire box was done and then headed upstairs to my room.

"Tay..." I heard Nick say with gentleness in his voice. "Where I'm gonna sleep," he said pulling at his dreads. I thought to myself for a minute. This only a small apartment. Two bed but the other room was transformed from a bedroom to a music studio.

"You can sleep in my bed I guess. Just don't come with all that gay shit, please." I laid down onto my bed and signaled for Nick to join me. He removed his shoes and socks and laid down. Speaking of which, this my own damn house and I was scared to get comfortable. I slowly remove my shirt and throw it onto my dresser.

"Nick get comfortable. I know your ass sleep with your shirt off because it's all over your damn snapchat." I say while taking his shirt off for him, feeling up his petite figure. I felt his body warm up and he began to relax.

I turned on my favorite movie and laid back. Get Out. The movie started up and already came in the jump scenes. I peeked over at Nick and waited till it got to the best part. I was expecting the scare but he wasn't. His eyes glued to the TV, he watched and jumped and screamed at the scene. Just so happened he jumped into my arms. Our bare chests pressing together. He quickly jumped back and sighed.

"I'm sorry Taymor. It was an instinct, I didn't mean to bring that 'gay shit'." I quickly smack my lips and laugh at him. "Don't call me Tay or Taymor." I say wrapping my arms around him and holding him as we're face to face. "Call me daddy." I say leaning in, smashing my lips into his and wrestling his tongue for dominance until he gives in. What the fuck am I doing ???

I quickly pull away and think for a moment. He stares at me with a puzzled face and I can't help but feel bad. Damn I think I like this nigga. "I thought you wasn't with that gay shit tho." He says as I realize that I said it aloud. I look at him and places his hand onto my print.

"Don't get fucked up with this being the first time your ass over here, aight ?" I say as he puts his head on my chest.

"Tay, don't let me go. I know you gonna act brand new tomorrow and be a asshole to me so just let me at least enjoy this moment," he says while shifting his body on top of mine. "Nigga you're heavy. Get off of me," I say laughing and watching him struggle to wrap his legs and arms around me. He eventually succeeds and places a slight kiss on my chest.

"I'm all for this treatment," he says as I feel his light breathing on my chest.

"Let me go to sleep. If I keep hearing yo ass talk, Imma shove my dick down your throat and throw you out." I say laughing as we slowly begin to fall asleep.

And there it goes. One day with Nick and I'm already questioning my sexuality.