TEN.

*time skip*

Nahmir

It was the first day of the next school year. Taymor and I had eventually been released due to Kimetrius coming up with a highly fabricated lie which got him caught up although he never got locked up. There had been talk about it all over the news and reports accusing us of being murders and troubled teens and it was finally our day back at school.

I dressed myself in a designer fit and walked towards my car. I had recently came across a large sum of money which I spent on a brand new 2018 Ferrari La Ferrari Aperta. I also saved a sum of it to move into a nice condo. Getting into the car, I waited on Taymor. He moved into the room upstairs from me and I'd be his ride to school now. Eventually, he staggered downstairs after finding decent clothes.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove all the way to school. My hands began to shake because I didn't know what reaction I would get after becoming a widely broadcasted 'troubled teen'. I put on my gucci frames and walked into the doors of the cleaned and slightly remodeled high school.

As I walked in, everybody's attention was on me and I continued to chew my gum. Taymor walked in shortly after me and I grabbed his hand before walking down the hall. I was in a bitch mode today, and I wasn't with anyone's bullshit. I continued walking and passed by Kimetrius with one of the student athletes. I smirked and stopped Taymor, taking steps back.

As I looked Kimetrius in his eyes, with the entire school's attention on me, I removed my gum from my mouth and eased it into his hand. "You should take care of that slut." I said before laughing and proceeding down the hallway. From behind a corner, there was Stokeley who had ran up to me and held me tight and close.

"Alright bro... he don't want you," Taymor said after getting aggravated. Stoke rolled his eyes and looked at me, "I missed you." he said looking at my lips. I get accused of murdering one person and now everybody in love with me. I grabbed Stoke's hand as well and walked with them both through the halls.

Jahseh and Gazzy stepped out from the shadows and came up to Taymor worshiping him like a god. I stepped in front of him and began to feel assertive again. "Listen here, you two bottom list, bottom of the barrel, stupid fucks. I'd suggest you back away and walk through them halls and stop looking like two lost puppies." I spat getting angry.

Jasheh was the only one who tried to get tough. "Oh yeah ? What are you gonna do if we don't." I have off a slick smile, with the entire school's attention still on me and came face to face with him almost making our lips touch.

"Remember the little shit you tried to pull ? Being homophobic and unaccepting. Nobody forgot it. And as to what I can do.... I can destroy you without lifting a single pinky. I will rip you limb by limb and humiliate you." I said before softly pecking his lips making him run off in a 'straight boy disgusted' manner.

"I understand you wanted to spark fear in his heart, but next time don't kiss him." Taymor said tightly grabbing my wrists. Ever since we got out, Taymor had been acting different like he didn't really care about me anymore.

I just know he's doing some type of dirt.

And I know I'm gonna find out.