FOUR.

Nahmir

It was the day after he had kissed me and there was most definitely an elephant in the room.

"Look Mir... I don't remember kissing you. I must've been drunk or high cause I promise you I didn't," he says as I twiddle my fingers while looking down into my lap. "You did... How do you not remember?" I quickly got up off the couch and sighed.

"I'll text you later Tay. I should probably get home and do the things I didn't do yesterday," I said slipping into my slides and grabbing my backpack. I quickly set up an Uber and was about to slip out the door until I felt an arm pull me.

"Nick... you know I like you. I'm just not sure right now. I really don't want anyone as of now, just let me think about what I want for myself." He says rubbing my cheek making me smile.

I reach for the door but it's pulled open by someone on the other side. "Tay, get the condoms and let's go." She walks right past me, ignoring my existence. I glance at Taymor and smirk.

"You don't want anybody but you got a hoe in your bed. Whatever Taymor." I slammed the door in his face as he began to apologize and walked over to the waiting Uber.

I climbed in and closed the car door. I felt the familiar tingling feeling in my eyes and I clicked on my music icon and pressed play as 'Nip Tuck' by Nicki Minaj began to fill my ears.

See I used to curve niggas like you
Skrr Skrr, swerve niggas like you
Even though I heard what you might do
I didn't get concerned cause I liked you
But no, no, I can't hide who you are
I can't lie, it's too hard
I need more than what you got from me
You want a bad bitch and new cars

I know how to flip niggas like you
I get petty and clip niggas like you
Promise I could never miss niggas like you
Said no, no
Feelings fading away
I can't hear what you say
I need more than what you got from me
You got a bad bitch who won't stay

I felt a droplet fall out of my eyes as I forced them shut and began to mentally sing along.

You said you wept, awww
Everyday a queen you slept on
And I ain't talkin bout your mattresses
But you the type of player
I press eject on
I can't believe you played for that long
I never re-respected nobody
I never needed you, you must've thought I did
I should have copped the stick but I'm teflon
Pressed on, headstrong, sex the bomb
Dreams of a bad bitch tryna F a don
If his word bond and he wanna sex icons
If he bust down and don't wanna waste my time
Who the fuck you thought you was, tryna stunt on Nick?
Should have put you on blast like a gun on hip
But it's okay, we gon' keep secrets nigga
'Cause a true bad bitch ain't weak or bitter

I felt the Uber come to a halt, letting me now that I reached my destination. I yanked my headphones out and began to walk into the house. Michael was there. "Michael, you must have known that I was going through it," I forced a chuckle out and sat down on the sofa laying my head into his lap.

"I mean I can't deny it... even when he bullied the shit outta me, I still felt a feeling of me liking him in my heart. I thought I finally had a chance and he ruined it once again. He rubbed my hair softly and hugged me.

"Nick, you don't need him. I've known you way longer than he has and you only need me." He smiled at me and licked his lips. It always seemed like with Michael, there had always been some type of feelings there. I couldn't deny the feelings from myself either. Is it normal to like more than one person at a time ? As I broke from my daydream, I noticed that we were face to face so I decided to do what I felt was best.

I quickly pressed my lips against his and felt him grip my ass. As we tongue wrestle for over ten minutes, I finally pull away as he bites at my lips. "Look at me Nick... You're handsome. You know I love you and it's way deeper than friendship. You know how much I want you for myself, but let me tell you this... You don't need a man or a male figure in your life for validation. You are gonna be just fine, by yourself." He lifted my chin up and gives me a quick peck.

Maybe I don't need Taymor after all...