ELEVEN.

Nahmir

"Give it back!" I said running around the small classroom.

Stokeley had stole some of my favorite food. Gummy bears. I know it sounds childish, but nobody is gonna take my food and get away with it

"You fucking fatass! Gimme back my food." I folded my arms and pouted as he finished up the last one. He wrapped his arms around me and gripped my waist causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Uh- Stoke....." He quickly released and frowned. "My bad. I'm not gay but you now I love my lil Nicky bear." I rolled my eyes at the name and went back to my seat. Stokeley had been showing small and slick signs that he liked me but I always brushed off the thought. He sat next to me and refused to face me. I began to wonder why but then I noticed that the whole class saw what happened and how I pushed him off and they were whispering and saving snapchat videos of the moment. Fuck.

"Stokeley and Nicholas... to the office. NOW." The teacher demanded. I shrugged and walked out. This bitch acting like we just fought.

We walked down the corridor, and Stokeley came behind me and covered my eyes. "What are you d-" I said and he turned me in the opposite direction. "You wouldn't want to see what's back there." I continued walking but did a double back glance.

Hold the fuck up.

I walked over to the two figures in the corner, eating each other's faces off. "T-Taymor......." He quickly stood up and he was with an unfamiliar face.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I screamed as my blood began to almost boil. The figure revealed his face.... Damn he REALLY has me beat in looks. I begin to pull at my bomber which used to be a habit when I got nervous and the boy finally spoke up.

"My name is Wesley," he said extending his hand out to mine. I glanced at it and shook it firmly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Nahmir.." I said giving off a fake smile. I looked at Taymor and put on my Gucci pearl studded shades.

"Whew chile, the fucking ghetto.." I said laughing as Taymor looked sad and down.

"Oh, and I will be reporting that ounce of weed you have in your left jacket pocket tucked in tight with those ecstasy pills and blunts. YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL.... PERRRRIODDDDD." I said storming off cackling.

Sometimes, being a petty bitch was my best feature. I walked myself into the bathroom and began to tuck my netted shirt into my pants and began to walk out.

"So Stokeley.... I guess it's time we cut the brakes on this nigga. Once and for all."