Ride then die

*Y/n's POV*
The revelation hit me like a wave. My mother's cryptic message was so simple.

Velvet: "so what are you trying to say? Raven and Summer are one and the same?"

Y/n: "what? No, I mean that this is my moms way of telling me she's with Raven! She knew I'd go looking for her someday, and apparently she knows what happened to me so she knew I was alive! This is where she is I'm sure of it!"

Ren: "didn't you tell us ghat Salem showed you a projection of the past? Summer thought you pointless didn't she?"

Y/n: "no we got that all ironed out. Salem was trying to manipulate me into joining her through false images of the past which didn't work. Little did she know I'd join her regardless."

Nora: "when did she tell you all this?"

Velvet bites her lip
Velvet: "when we were... getting acquainted with our new boss~"

Nora: "ohhh, so that's what those loud screams were last week!"

Y/n: "anyway... riders! Let's scorch the earth!" I rev sammy's engine, Ren and Nora follow suite and rev their bikes loudly. Velvet smiles and nods. "LET'S RIDE!"

We begins speeding down the infernal roads at high speed, Velvet jumps over my car and takes the lead, her horses hooves leaving hellfire hoof marks in the ground as it thunders in front. She raises her hand and releases a mighty burst of flame ahead of us tearing the earth and air apart, the purple portal begins to swirl like clouds forming a tornado and it widens allowing all of us to push through to the other side. As we emerge through, the previous images of dark and malformed rock faces give way to an endless canopy of trees. Nora slows down to drive along side me

Nora: "you sure this is the place?"

Y/n: "I don't know... apparently Well know it when we see it."

Velvet: "there's someone here."

Y/n: "what?"

Ren: "I see them too. In front of us, in the shadows of that dense patch of trees."

Sure enough, as I squint into the darkness, I can see a shadowy figure dressed in tattered and damaged clothing.
Y/n: "WHOEVER YOU ARE WE MEAN YOU NO HARM... UNLESS YOU MEAN US HARM IN WHICH CASE YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

From my right I hear a branch snap, two emerge from out left as three more jump down from the trees on out right.the original figure walks out smirking, brandishing a pistol with a crudely made knife attachment on the handle.

???: "well, well, well. 4 lost souls, you need directions out of here?"

Y/n: "no. We need directors to your camp."

???: "what'd you say?!"

Velvet: "oh come on, it's clear you're all bandits, so it stands to reason that you're from Raven's tribe. We need to speak with your boss."

Bandit: "and what makes you think she'll want to talk to you?"

Y/n: "how about the fact that she has my mother at her camp. Summer Rose."

Murmurs from the bandits surrounding us grow louder.
Bandit: "so, Summer's your mother. That makes you a real problem."

Ren: 'and why would that be?"

Bandit: "because her son is the ghost rider. And we don't want no trouble with Salem."

Y/n: "lead us to your camp and their won't be any trouble."

Bandit: *sigh* "alright. Follow us."

*small timeskip*

The wooden gates are huge! Large enough to be intimidating that's for sure. We park our rides up to the side of the gates. I see 2 bandits eyeing the bikes and the horse.