The balance restored

*Y/n's POV*
I run through the streets of Beacon, the same streets which welcomed me with open arms, and the same streets which nearly destroyed my life! I shake off the thoughts and continue running towards my old dorm room... and the roof of the building is in pieces! I jump through the window to see the remnants of a alpha Beowulf falling to ash as a familiar face kneels beside two bodies. I sit on the broken wall to allow her some space.

Coco: "yatsuhashi? Fox? No! Not again! I- I can't lose anymore! I can't keep anyone safe! Im the worst! Oum I'm pathetic!"

Y/n: "not really."

Coco darts her head around to see me, her eyes go wide as she realises who I am.
Coco: *sniff* "Y/n?! We thought you'd died?"

Y/n: "I am dead, always will be if you wanna get technical."
I drop down and kneel beside her, my hand resting on her shoulder as I close Fox's eyes
Y/n: "I'm sorry. I couldn't get to them in time. Just another fuck up I couldn't stop."

Coco: "please. Isn't there something you can do? I can't... I can't be the only member of my own damn team left alive!"

Y/n: "huh? Oh right! Well I mean technically you are, but only in the sense that Velvets like me now. She's a rider! And she asked me to come find you, apparently you're her pick for godmother."

Coco: "you mean? You mean she's pregnant?"

Y/n: "yep! The bunny's up the duff! Now we can talk semantics later, for now you need to get moving!"

Coco: "where do I go?"

I smirk and open the portal behind me with a click of my fingers
Y/n: "Vel's waiting for you by the steps of the castle. Be warned, the place takes some getting used to, oh and watch your rear around Salem, she's an ass girl."

Coco: "can't you bring the boys back to life, the same way you did with Velvet?"

Y/n: "no. Vel and the others were part of a deal I made, if you wanna make your own deal with my boss then try. But for now you need to leave! Tell them I'll be home soon."
I start walking out of the building.

Coco: "where are you going?"

Y/n;: "to remove a thorn in my side."

*small timeskip *

I run towards Ozpin's office, the doors are open and damaged. As I make my way down the path, I feel something cool around my leg and pull me to the floor. I look back to see there people I don't recognise alongside Pyrrha Nikos

Y/n: "oh I really don't have time for this!"

Pyrrha: "you go no further Y/n! You murderer!"

Y/n: "sorry? I'm the murderer? Says who?"

Blake: "you killed our teammates! How could you do that to your own sisters?!"

Y/n: "OH! You two are part of team RWBY! Well I mean I guess you're not wrong, but it was self defence... delicious, glorious, violent defence!"

Weiss: "you're sickening! You're disgusting!"

Y/n: "sicks and stones Schnee! It's too bad that I'm too busy to kick your asses, especially seen as your friend over there with the hoodie looks like he's about to run off in fear!"

Jaune: "I'm not afraid of you!"

Y/n: "it's not me you should fear... it him." I point over their shoulders to where one of Salems portals has opened behind them and two hulking armoured, humanoid Grimm drop down

" I point over their shoulders to where one of Salems portals has opened behind them and two hulking armoured, humanoid Grimm drop down