Trouble in hellish paradise

*Y/n's POV*
I drop to my knees as my rider form subsides. Velvet runs over and knees beside me, making sure I'm alright. My hands are shaking

The crackled sound of the bullheads radio grows louder as a voice comes through

???: "James, James what's the situation?"
I walk over and grab the radio

Y/n: "your precious general is no more. He picked on the wrong people."

Radio: "who is this? Identify yourself!"

Y/n: "oh come now. I'm just your friendly neighbourhood psychopath. Leader of the Riders of vengeance. Y/n."

Radio: "no..."

Y/n: "oh yes. Now then, would you care to tell the class what your friend Ironwood was on about? Something that could wipe out all Grimm, all you needed was me. Gotta ask though, why me?"

Radio: "come to Beacon and find out."

Y/n: "wait... who are you?"

Radio: "I'm surprised you don't recognise my voice Y/n. After all, I allowed you to come to my school."

Y/n: "oh Ozpin! Hey guys, it's Ozpin! So you want to use me for some experiment? Destroy all of Salem's troops instantaneously? Well sorry but that's not gonna happen. We'll be there soon though Oz. And we're coming for Amber." I crush the radio in my hand

Ren: "was telling him our plan really that smart?"

Y/n: "yep. They're gonna be so preoccupied keeping Amber safe that they won't be guarding this machine. We blow it up then we take the maidens power afterwards once the main threat is dealt with."

Summer: "a solid plan... what if this machine is with the maiden somewhere?"

Y/n: "I... damn it."

Velvet: "so that's our next step? Getting Nora her power?"

Raven: "well then, sounds like you could use a maiden to help fight a maiden."

Y/n: "does that mean you're willing to join Salem?"

Mother comes from behind me and places a hand on my shoulder
Summer: "we're joining you son. And if that means we join the bad guys then so be it."

Y/n: "thanks momma, and yes Raven we will need you. If Amber is now awake then she'll be a tough fight, even for me. Having you on our side will help tremendously!"

Ren: "then let's not waste time, we should leave now while they attempt to muster support."

Y/n: "one moment. I need to make a call."
I conjure the purple flame in my hand, it grows larger until Salem appears in the image, sat in her throne

Salem: "Y/n. Judging by the debris behind you, Ironwood is dead?"

Y/n: "deader than I am."

Salem: *chuckle* "well now that you aren't distracted, your next task will be to indoctrinate Raven's tribe into our ranks."

Y/n: "yeah that's already done. Oh by the way Salem, I found mother."
I shift the projection to show Raven and Summer.

Salem: "I was unaware you were alive still Summer."

Summer: "it's a long story. Thank you for saving Y/n your grace. I owe you a lot just for that."

Raven: "whilst you're busy kissing her ass I should point out, we're on Y/n's side Salem. Not yours. I take my orders from Y/n and my tribe take orders from me. Got it?"

Salem: "well then Y/n, it would seem you just got your own army to command."

Y/n: "I... I don't know what to say. Thank you aunt Raven. Look I'm getting sidetracked! We've got major problems! Salem, before Ironwood died he said they have a machine or a power, I dunno, something  that could destroy all Grimm! Ozpin is waiting for us at Beacon with what I can only assume is said thing, they need me to create it."