One last stand

*no one's POV*
The infernal roar of Samantha's engine echoed through the warped dimension that is Salem's throne world, she sounded slightly warped herself, almost as if she was being driven more frantically than usual, which was correct! Because Nora had just called Y/n about something that made his hair stand on it's end and at the same time jump with joy. The baby was coming!

*flashback Y/n's POV*

I throw Ozpin's body to the floor, his eyes still smouldering with infernal embers. I fall back onto the floor and chuckle to myself

Y/n: "phew... heh... hehehehe! Hahahaha! I did it!" I feel my scroll vibrate to see Nora's caller ID. I answer it and put it on loudspeaker, still out of breath I sit back against the wall "hey Nora... I'll be back s-"

Nora: "Y/n get back here now! Velvet's going into labour!"

I stand bolt up with my eyes wide
Y/n: "i-it's only been 6 months! It's not time!"

Nora: "Faunas pregnancies are shorter than humans! How soon can you get here?! She needs you Y/n!"

I hear someone jump down the elevator shaft, then another and another. I turn to see Jaune, Pyrrha, Weiss and Blake stood in my way

Y/n: "a while..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune? I can hear Nora's voice!"

Nora: "uh... awkward... hey Pyrrha! Look long story but we're kinda alive, kinda not! Look Y/n needs to leave and you're in his way! Please move so he doesn't have to pummel you into a pulp."

Weiss: "I don't care what's going on! You aren't leaving here alive!"

Y/n: "never arrived here alive to begin with Schnee."

Nora: "Y/n... do what you need to do just get back here!"

Y/n: "as soon a I get out of the dampening field in this glorified cellar I can open the portal!"

Nora: "just hurry!"

Y/n: "easy for you to say! You're not-" my scroll is shot out of my hand, and as I look up, I see Blake reload her pistol "that was a mistake. My girlfriend's about to give birth to my child... the only way I had of monitoring them here was that scroll... and you just destroyed it!"

Blake: "your girlfriend? I thought Velvet died..."

Y/n: "oh my Oum are you all stupid or is that just your blonde boyfriend brushing off on everyone Pyrrha?!"

Jaune: "I'm not stupid! "

Y/n: "hey, I call it like I see it. And I see stupid."

Jaune: "I SAID I'M NOT STUPID!" Jaune rushes towards me before Pyrrha can grab him arm and sto him. I smirk and transform to the rider in front of him, then throw my chain through his chest and it coils round his neck simultaneously. I pull my chain back and he flies past me with the momentum of his run continuing his body forward.

Pyrrha: "JAUNE NO! You... you killed him..."

Y/n: "you're in my way, and wasting my time! Unless you wanna end up like him I suggest you move out the way!"

Pyrrha: "no tricks this time... I'm going to crush you with your own chain!" Pyrrha reached out using her polarity to manipulate the chain wrapped around me to tighten and crush my bones, breaking several ribs as she pulled the two ends tighter!

Y/n: "y'know, that's gonna hurt when I revert back... but for now, all it's done is mildly annoy me!"

I whistle and my chain lights on fire then speeds towards Pyrrha who's still attempting to control it. It could around her and wraps around her throat hanging her in the air several feet as it scorched through her neck decapitating her and sending her body falling 12 feet to the floor. My chain releases her head and returns to my hand.