1

Your P.O.V

Working at as a barista wasn't a hassle.

But there were a few problems with it.

This one guy named (random boy name) kept flirting with me.

I kept telling him I'm not interested, but he just doesn't listen.

Also there's a lot of people coming to this coffee shop in the mornings.

Which means I have to work a lot and it gets tiring.

Anywho our worker's are me, (random boy name), (Your best friend), and (other person).

I get along with most of them well  except (random boy name).

We had a long line of customers today.

Which took forever to jot down orders and finish everyone's orders.

~Time skip~

After my shift at starbucks I quickly went home to see my precious hybrids.

But I was stopped by (your best friend).

"Why are you in such a rush?" They put an arm around my shoulder.

"I just wanna get home!" I groaned, "There was just so much work today," I tried to sound tired but it ended up being dramatic.

"Is there something your not telling me?" (Best friend) hummed.

"N-no!" I panicked.

"Hmmm oook," they sounded like they didn't belive me but they didn't question it.

"Anyway bye then," they said while waving and then they were gone.

I speed walked home.

Kookie's P.O.V

We waited for (your name) but she just couldn't come home fast enough!.

So me, Tae, and Hobi played (your favorite video game) to pass the time.

While Jin was making food for us, Jimin was watching us play with his tail wagging, Yoongi was sleeping like always letting out soft purrs, and the god of destruction was trying not to break anything but he almost failed.

Pretty normal till I heard the door opening with my gorgeous rabbit ears.

I paused the game making Tae and Hobi whine, Jimin stopped wagging his tail and pouted stinking his tongue out.

I tackled (your name) into a hug with my thick and strong rabbit legs.

"I missed you so much" I say while placing my head on her chest.

(Not gonna say if your busty, flat or whatever, EDIT: Please stop commenting your boob size, it makes me and others uncomfortable and It clogs my notifications and I won't be able to see the important stuff like questions and ect, so please stop commenting this stuff.) (I made it look like this so people can actually see it, cause they still comment about their boob size. Is it a kink?, cuz sorry for kinkshaming but your forcing people to participate in your kink. )
(I'll probably just end up deleting those comments)

"I missed you too," she payed no mind at what I was doing.

"What about us?" Jimin still pouting whimpered.

"I missed you guys too!" I could hear a joking tone in her voice.

Chim chim smiled at her, tail starting to wag again.

"The food is ready!" Jin yelled out in a motherly tone.

"Finally" the grumpy kitty said still tired.

"Hey don't give me that attitude, mister!" Jin smacked him on the head with a ladle.

"*huff*" rubbed his head and puffed out his cheeks.

~Time skip~

Back to Your P.O.V

After we ate Jin's delicious food, we decided the rest of the day watching a movie and cuddling.

"Hey dongsaeng?" Jungkook's nose twitched in question.

I blushed at how adorable he is.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"I love you,"  Kookie said casually while blowing me a kiss.

I blushed harder.

"I love you too you little rascal!" I tried to hide my blush with my hands.

He then fell asleep on my shoulder, I might as well have died.

I heard a growl coming from the rest of the guys.

"I love you too, you cheeky rascals!" I rolled my eyes at them.

Before I fell asleep I grabbed Jimin's blanket.

They smiled and turned into their animal forms and snuggled with me well besides Jungkook.