💜I love you guys💜

(This chapter does not directly connect with the previous chapters)

Y/N's POV

I opened a window as to let the smoke go away. I was cooking a meal for the all of the hybrids who are coming for a celebration.

I opened the oven and took out the ham.

It smelled amazing and I would have almost ate it then and there.

I felt my a tingling feeling on my tail bone and head.

"*sigh* I still can't control it." I said to myself as a tail and a pair of ears grew out of me.

The tail swished left to right and the ears twitched as I was getting adjusted.

"At least it doesn't hurt anymore." I smiled and thought to myself, "Plus It's kinda cute!"

While I was perparing the food, I didn't notice that Jimin walked in untill he hugged my waist.

My tail wagged/twitched at this and he chuckled.

"Someone's happy to see me." His groggy voice whispered into my ear.

He yawned, "Your still tired even though you guys sleep in." I chuckled and rubbed his cheek.

He huffed and held on to me tighter, he gave me a squeeze and let go.

"What are you making?" Jimin asked.

"I'm making some baked ham, a salad, a cake, and maybe some more, if I'm up for it." I replied.

He hummed and walked away to the living room.

"Ok, then it's time for some cake." I groaned.

-I forgot their names so I had to look it up-

I left the cake baking in the oven and headed to the living room, where all of bts members were lazing about.

My tail and ears twitched in annoycence, "Hey, hurry up and help me clean the yard." I yapped.

They groaned and reluctantly got up.

"Hey, when's the others going to come?" Jungkook asked me as he racked leaves into a pile.

"In about one or two hours." I responded.

His nose twitched and he didn't say any more.

I went bake in and got the cake out and waited for it to cool down.

After it cooled down and moved it to a display plate and decorated it.

I then checked up on the boys and by now my tail and ears disappeared.

I noticed that Jin cleaned the picnic table. So I asked for Taehyung and Jimin to help me with moving the food to the table.

-Oh boy haven't written anything in a long time-

Once evey group was here we ate, played, and relaxed.

We watched the sunset, one by one the hybrids breathing slowed down and they fell into a blissfull slumber.

"I love you guys..." I whisper to them as I to drifted off to sleep.

(Sorry for the horrible and underwhelming ending)

________________________________
__________________________________
Ugh I really really hate to do this but I might just put this book on a hiatus or a discontinued until furtur. Since of many reasons I'm no longer into kpop, which is really surprising to me because any fandom I join, I stay in it or get back into it but with kpop my mind just refuses to like it again. Heck, I cringe when someone or something says/has kpop, like why! I believe it's because I was forced by my used to be friends, but anyways.

The other reason is that I had no idea what I was going to do with this book. I never had a soild idea of the plot and once a lot of people started reading this I thought I needed to make a plot so I forced myself to make one which I really hate that I did that. This book is like almost 3 years old maybe more meaning the chapters even though edited aren't my best. Also most of these are just pictures anyways.

Basically I'm not too proud of this book and I'm unmotivated to write for this book. I am really sorry about this, but thank you for giving this book a chance. I always feel very happy and full of pride when people vote, comment, read, and put this in their reading lists.
I hope you guys have a amazing day and remember to do things you love!