11

Jin pov

I couldn't sleep last night, the pained look of my darling haunts me everytime I try to get a blink of rest.

I turned to my side on the left and brushed my sleeping princess's hair out of her face.

For now she had a calm expression, slightly drooling as I kept petting her hair/ears.

I blinked and gazed towards Jimin's handsome face, but not as handsome as mine though.

His wolf tail was slightly wagging as he caressed (your name)'s body.

I sighed, and huddled closer, still trying to fall asleep.

Namjoon's pov

I kept rolling on my side.

I couldn't get that treacherous image in my head.

I slowly sat up, and shakily grabbed the glass of water.

The water was swishing inside the glass, as my hands were shaking.

I took a deep breath and chugged the water down.

I felt groggy as I stood up.

Heading towards the kitchen to eat my feelings away, I bumped into Yoongi.

"What are you doing standing outside of (your name)'s door?" I yawned.

He didn't answer and kept biting on his thumb nail, nervously.

I shurgged too tired to make conversation.

I manged to walk downstairs to the kitchen without tripping on my on two feet.

I opened the fridge and just blankly stared at the contents inside.

I hummed and grabbed the milk and slammed the fridge shut.

I poured the milk into a glass, I chugged that down as soon as the whole glass was full.

I poured another glass for myself and put away the gallon of milk back in the fridge.

I leaned on the counter holding the drink.

I took slow sips from it.

I flinched and nearly dropped the glass, as I remeber the events that happened before.

Sweat was dripping down my face.

I tried to calm myself down.

I jumped as the lights in the kitchen turned on.

There stood Yoongi with a irritated look on his face and his arms crossed.

He glares at what I think is me.

I shutter under his intense glaze.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, I was just so unsettled with Yoongi's presence.

"You gonna finish that?" He points at the glass of milk.

I shurgged and handed it to him.

He swiftly drank it and placed the glass on the counter.

I locked eyes with him, and boy did I almost piss my pants.

I smirked at my reaction.

I blushed and my ears went back and I put my tail in between my legs, Yoongi turned the lights off at that very moment.

He seemed satisfied with my position and stepped closer to me, his eyes gleaming with amusement against the dark room.

He whispers in my ear, "How about we go back to our room?" He chuckled.

My tail wagged uncontrollably, at the thought of what Yoongi might have meant.

He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs, but not before giving me a smirk while licking his lips.

Oh god wtf is going on, but more importantly what is goint to happen to me!

As I was slightly uncomfortable but intrigued by my on thoughts, I hadn't noticed that we were already in the room.

I mentally panicked.

I heard a chuckle and I looked next to me, to see Yoongi sitting on his bed motioning me with his knee to sit with.

I did as he wanted, noticing the sleeping bear cub on Yoongi's bed.

I looked at him smugly, he glared st me.

I let out a awkward cough and looked at the floor.

I yelped as Yoongi pulled my waist down onto the bed.

He hugged my from behind and strated purring in my ear.

I smiled and pulled the Hoseok closer to me.

I slowly drifted to sleep, stifling a laugh at the unholy thoughts that went in my mind for a while.

Welp that went into the Namjoon x Yoongi direction but eh, if you want I could add more ship moments just for you guys. (Even if I don't ship any of them together)