15

Your POV

"What was that noise?"

I shakily stood up from my bed, heading towards the door.

I put my ear against the door, I heard Jin's voice and some unfamiliar voices as well.

I slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway towards the end of the stairs.

I was standing at the top of the stairs, I could see Jin and other adorable animals that I never seen before.

I think they heard me squeal, so ran down the stairs as carefully as I could.

I stood in front of them and gave them a bright smile.

"Hello, I'm Y/N!" I greeted them.

"Y/N, shouldn't you be resting!" Mr.Puppy scolded me like I was a 5 year old drawing on the walls.

"Well hello, I'm Yeonjun and I'm a fossa!"

"Beomgyu and he's a Caracel, Taehyun is a hunting dog, Choi soo-bin is a wombat, Huening Kai is a bongo."

Yeonjun introduced everyone of his friends.

"You guys are so cute!" I clasped my hands together giving them a closed eye smile.

I bent down and engulfed Yeonie, yep I already gave them nicknames.

"Welcome, stay as long as you like!"

And right before my eyes, he turned into a hybrid and he was blushing.

I let go of him and apologized, I was way to busy talking to the new hybirds that I forgot that Jin existed.

Speaking of Jin he was mad and left the room probably because I was giving people I just met more affection then him.

"Come on and sit down guys!" They sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Do you want anything and you guys can watch TV," I asked them.

"Just some water if that's ok?" Kai said nicely.

"Of course cutie pie!" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 5 water bottles and headed back to them.

I gave each of them water and sat with them.

We decided to watch (favorite show/movie), after a few minutes of watching tv I wanted to ask why they were here.

"Hey guys why are you here for?"

They looked at me and Taehyun answered.

"Um, we came here looking for the BTS pack leader, Kim Namjoon."

I perked up, "Joonie?, he hasn't been here for awhile."

"Do you know him and where is he right know?" Beomgyu questioned.

"He lives here sadly I don't really know where he is right now, Jin knows but he didn't tell me."

"Why don't you know?" He asked again.

"Well I was really sick, I guess they didn't want to burden me."

"Ok, so there's 3 of you living here, right, but that doesn't make sense since I can smell other hybrids?" Kai rubbed his chin.

"Oh, actually there's 8 including me," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You are living with the BTS!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Actually their living with me." I sheepishly smiled.

Wow they sure like asking about them.

"Wait if they live with you, and not the other way around, how did you meet?" Choi soo-bin petted himself.

"Well, I was walking back from my job when I heard Yoongi meowing in a alleyway, and me being the worry wuss decided to check it out and that's when I found "the" BTS, so I took them home and they been living here since." I said.

They nodded, and went back to watching TV.

I didn't know my hybrids were so popular, what else aren't they telling me.

My head started hurting so badly that I felt like I was about to faint.

"Hey, you ok?" I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to wince.

And then I fainted my head hitting the floor hard. (You were sitting on the floor)

Taehyun POV

"Oh god oh god-" I was shock at what just happened.

"Taehyun go get the dog!" I headed upstairs knocking on all of the doors, finally I found the right one when Jin opened it.

"What is it!" He had a scrowl on his face.

"The girl, she fainted," I was out of breath.

The dog's eyes widened and he ran downstairs, almost tripping.

When we got to the girl, she had colorful horse ears and her (hair color) also became a tail.

What I didn't notice she had a (fav color pattern) unicorn horn.

Jin went up to her and picked her up bridal style and left upstairs.

"What the-" I mumbled.

We didn't go back to watching TV as we kept thinking about what just happened.

Is Y/N a hybrid, but why didn't she have any animal features, wht the hell was with that transformation?

This sucks balls.

What's with the so many questions at the end.