A Secret and An Injury

"Okay guys, so this is the medical floor also known as the med bay." The tour guide Rachel gestured to the floor they were now on, "as you can see, there are many doctors here. Most are trained to work especially on injured humans with different bodies, like Captain America with his enhanced metabolism and healing." Everyone looked around in awe, wondering how many times the Avengers had been in there. Than there was a Ding. The whole group turned around to see a bloody Spiderman ,with his hand pressed against his side, casually walk over to one of the doctors.
"Holy shit!Is that Spiderman?"
"Is he officially an Avenger now?"
"Is he hurt?"
"Why's he here?"
They suddenly started talking amongst themselves trying to guess the answer. No one would've gotten it.

Because suddenly, Spiderman was pulling his mask off. Right. In. Front. Of. His. Entire. Science. Class. The group went completely silent , and just watched....

"Hey Dr Cho, it's been a while." Spiderman, or Peter now, smiled.

"Peter, you were here last week. And really you shouldn't be here at all." The one the class now knew as Dr Cho gave him a stern look, "but what's wrong?"

"Well, uh" he laughed nervously "I kinda got stabbed stopping a robbery, but don't worry I stopped the robbery."

She just sighed, shaking her head "You should take better care of yourself you know? If you keep doing this, than you could die someday."

Peter scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah, sorry about that." He smiled weakly.

"WHAT THE HECK PARKER!" Suddenly the groups' silence was broken, making a few students (and Peter) jump and turn to look at Flash-who had said it. "YOU'RE SPIDERMAN?!" He was definitely shocked to say the least, but to be honest who on earth would've thought that scrawny Peter Parker would be New York's Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman.