The Good Trip

A/N: It's been a loong time since I last updated on this because I mainly spend my time reading instead. I do have a lot of drafts though. As an apology here's a longer one. (4758 words).

As the bell finally rung, signalling the end of the day, the class started to rush out of the room ,glad to be able to go home.

"Hold on class, I have something to tell you all." Mr Harrington stopped them, causing a lot of moans and complaints from the students.

"We're going on a field trip this Friday! And it's at non other than the amazing Stark Industries!" The entire room suddenly erupted into excited talk and chatter, until the teacher interrupted them all again.

"The permission slips are on my desk, so take one and have it signed for Friday. Class dismissed."

"This is absolutely terrible! What am I gonna do? I can't tell Mr Stark about this!" Peter thought out loud beginning to panic. Should he go on the trip? It would risk him revealing his identity. Not to mention that Mr Stark and the others would definitely try to embarrass him. Ugh. But he had to go, didn't he? There was really no way out of this.

"Chill, dude. It'll be fine. I mean, we're going to the Stark Tower, or Avengers tower now? Anyway, It's going to be great! What's the worst that could happen?" Ned (his best friend) tried to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, Penis! What's the worst that could happen? Oh that's right! We all find out that you're lying about your internship. Ha!" Flash pushed past the both of them laughing.

Ugh.. this sucks

----------------------------------------------

Peter had been living at Stark Tower for about a month now along with all the other Avengers. He still visited his aunt May on some weekends or every few weeks but always made sure to call her almost everyday. Since he was living at the Tower now Tony had become his second legal guardian in order for him to be able to stay there, and everything was fine.

Until now...Whilst eating dinner with his 'family' he remembered something...

It was now Thursday and almost the end of the day too. Tomorrow was the trip and he had to get his permission slip signed or he wouldn't be able to go. However the problem was, he didn't want Mr Stark to know. How was he going to do this?

Steve saw that Peter looked kind of worried so, as the good, caring man he is, decided to ask why, "Hey, Pete. What's wrong?"

"Oh..um..nothing." He replied with his head down and playing with his food.

"Okay kid. Now we all know that something's wrong, so do want to share it or are we gonna have to force it outa you?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

Natasha smirked and Clint held up a small piece of paper. "Oh, I think I know why." He waved the piece of paper around, " Petey's going on a field trip here tomorrow and he's scared that we're gonna embarrass him or something like that, which of course we are not going to do."

"Oh really," Tony looked at Peter with a big grin on his face whilst signing the paper and handing it to him.

"C'mon guys, pleasee don't embarrass me tomorrow. Especially you Mr Stark." Peter pleaded pointing to Tony and pouting adorably.