Reunited

A/N: just a short one that I thought would be kinda cute ;)

Everyone was back.

One by one they all finally reappeared.

The people were back with their families, and the Avengers reunited with theirs'.

The ones on Titan ,including the Guardians, appeared in Wakanda just like everyone else, and the original survivors couldn't be happier.

Steve immediately ran over to Bucky, actually crying with happiness and relief that he was back.

"BUCKY!!!" Steve yelled, loud enough to draw everyone's attention.

Bucky was the first to appear, and they were surprised considering that they didn't think anyone was coming back.

Tony began looking around frantically, hoping to spot the spider kid he'd watched disappear in his arms.

He hadn't seen him yet though. The Guardians appeared, T'Challa, Shuri and then the rest of the Avengers. But he couldn't see Peter.

He was about to turn around and find a phone to call Peter's Aunt May in case he showed up there, but than suddenly stopped.

"mr.stark?"

That voice.

It was quiet but he heard it.

He immediately spun around, so fast that it was surprising he didn't get whiplash. And there, right in front of him, was his kid.

"Kid."  Tony sighed and tightly wrapped his arms around the young boy. "I am never letting you go again. No matter what."

Peter was surprised at first, but after a few seconds just hugged the older man back.

During the time Peter was gone, Tony realised how much the kid actually meant to him. They hadn't known each other for that long but the boy easily grew on him, and whilst he was gone Tony saw how much he thought of him as a son.

Peter thought the same too.

Peter didn't have any real parents, he hadn't had any for a long time. But when Tony showed up, that role was filled and could no longer be replaced. Tony was stuck with him no matter what.

"Thanks dad."