t w o

you left me broken hearted, yet i still care about you—he's a criminal—"okay, first question

he's a criminal

"okay, first question..." agent namjoon started. "do you know a kim seok-jin?"

yoongi sat quiet for a few seconds trying to push back the tears in his eyes but failed.

"y-yes i k-know him. he's- i mean he was my boyfriend." yoongi sniffled, wiping his tears from his cheeks.

"okay, i see. are you still in contact with him?" asked agent taehyung.

"o-oh n-no. he left me a-about 6 months ago."

"did he say where he was going? an address he would go too?" agent namjoon asked in a softer voice than agent taehyung.

"n-no. he just left one night and w-when i w-woke up he-he was g-" agent taehyung interrupted yoongi. he began sobbing again wiping his tears away with his shirt.

"hey, it's okay. you don't have to continue. we understand. but you need to know something about seokjin..." agent taehyung'a voice suddenly turned serious.

"w-what about h-him?" yoongi asked confused.

"did you know that seokjin is a wanted criminal all over the world? he is wanted for murder, drugs, killing multiple, and robbery. and by the look on your face i'm sure you didn't know any of this." agent taehyung sighed and wrote something down in his black notebook in his hand.

"y-you're telling me that the m-man who would dress u-up as a b-bunny for m-me when i w-was sad, is a f-fucking c-criminal! oh for fucks sake!" yoongi laughed but stopped once he saw that the agents in front of him didn't even crack a smile.

"oh shit, you're serious?" agent namjoon nodded, then began explaining what would have to happen.

"so since seokjin is obviously dangerous to you and everyone around you, you will be assigned an fbi agent to stay with you and protect you until we have captured seokjin and his partner, jimin." namjoon pulled out a paper and pen from his coat pocket, then handed it over to yoongi.

"if you could sigh this paper please, allowing us to come into your home and search for clues on seokjin's whereabouts and to have an agent stay with you." agent namjoon smiled and motioned for him to sign to paper.

yoongi stared at the paper in front of him. thinking about everything that just happened. having the fbi show up at his house to finding out his ex-boyfriend is a most wanted criminal. so he sighed and shrugged as he signed his signature on the line at the bottom of the paper.

"ah, thank you yoongi. agent taehyung will be staying with you until further notice. i have to head back to headquarters to get everything ready." agent namjoon stood up and walked towards the door, yoongi following him.

"i'll be seeing you soon, yoongi. have a nice day. and agent tae call me if need anything at all!" namjoon walked out the door and drove off.

"s-so are you hungry?" yoongi asked the agent who was snooping around his living room.

"no" was all yoongi got as a response.

lots of dialogue whew sister. but enjoy this chapter & lmk if i'm doing good or bad so far!