t w e n t y f o u r

here's a soft chap to make up for the sad one :)

thank you—agent taehyung:yoongi, i heard about what happened with your friend hoseok

thank you

agent taehyung:
yoongi, i heard about what happened
with your friend hoseok.
i'm so sorry for your lost.
i'll be over to your
house after work.
please don't worry,
i'm here for you
read at 2:35 pm

it was currently 3pm and yoongi hadn't left his bed. after watching the news, he ran up to his room and slammed the door. he hadn't left his room all night, he didn't eat or drink anything, he couldn't.

his heart was broken. he was broken. he has been through so much in the last 10 months.

he felt like he didn't deserve happiness.

he felt like he could never smile again.

at around 4:30 there was a knock on his bedroom door. yoongi's stared at the door with a confused face since the only people who had the key to his house is dead.

"hey yoongi? you in there? i let myself in with the key you gave me." taehyung knocked on the door softly to let yoongi know that he was here.

"why are you here, taehyung?" yoongi whispered from his bed, but somehow taehyung still heard him.

"i told you, i'm here for you. i was sent here months ago thinking i'll be dealing with some lonely crackhead who's criminal boyfriend left them but you are way more than that. i never thought that you'd make me feel this way." yoongi stood up from his bed and walked over to the door. he opened it a little bit to where he could see half of taehyung's face.

"w-what are you talking about?" yoongi muttered.

"i like you, yoongi. i like you a lot. i have never liked someone this much. you are constantly on my mind at work, even namjoon is starting to notice. i know you are going through a lot right now, but i just need you know that i lo-like you and that i'll always be by your side." yoongi stared at taehyung through the little opening of the door for a few seconds.

yoongi sighed then open the door all the way, allowing the boys to full see each other.

"d-do you really mean that?" yoongi whispered as taehyung pulled him into a tight hug.

"yes, i do." taehyung rested his chin on top of yoongi's head as he wrapped his arms around yoongi's waist.

"i-i like y-you too." yoongi mumbled into taehyung's chest.

"i'm glad you do because if you didn't this would be very awkward." taehyung joked which made yoongi giggle.

"w-what about j-j-jimin?" yoongi asked as he looked up at tae.

"don't worry. we have the best people out their looking for him. and remember, i'm here to protect you." yoongi stared up at taehyung for a while, so many thoughts were running through his head at the moment.

all of a sudden yoongi stood up on his tip-toes and pressed his lips softly against tae's. it was only a few seconds but to the both of them it felt like a lifetime once their lips finally touched.

"thank you." yoongi whispered as he pulled away from a slightly flustered tae.

"wow- you're welcome?" taehyung hesitated which made yoongi giggle.

"thank you for being here for me."yoongi whispered as he pushed himself into taehyung's arms again.

oOOOOO they finally kisSED
did yall like this short ass chapter

anywayyy...
next chapter
do yall want

more soft taegi
or
more angst taegi
pls
comment and lmk!!

&&
would anyone of you read my new fic with got7 & straykids??

as always, thank you so so so
much for all your reads and comments.
they make me so so happy
that people actually like this trash sksks