e l e v e n

i love you a lot—love is a strong word—it had been at least two months since seokjin and jimin were arrested

i love you a lot

love is a strong word

it had been at least two months since seokjin and jimin were arrested. and yoongi is...happy. he feels so stress free. he also stopped stuttering, except in front of agent taehyung.

yoongi had to admit it...agent taehyung is hot. like super hot. everytime yoongi was next to him he got all shy and blushy. it drove yoongi crazy.

as for agent taehyung, he didn't even notice the crush the small boy had on him. he was too into his work to notice.

but there was one person who took notice to the way yoongi would look at tae and how he would blush around him. it annoyed the living shit out of him. he wished he could make yoongi smile and blush like that.

so that's what he decided to do.

right now jungkook and yoongi were in a park eating funnel cakes and sharing a milkshake, to others and jungkook it looked like a date but to yoongi it was just two bros hanging out and sharing a milkshake.

as they finsihed their milkshake, jungkook somehow summoned all the courage he had and began to throw his feelings for yoongi out there.

"so yoongi, i know it's been a hard few months for you. and i'm glad i have been there for you through it all. but there's something i have to tell you." yoongi looked up at jungkook with worried eyes and motioned for jungkook to continue

"i...well i...i love you...a lot" jungkook let out a deep breath and looked into yoongi's eyes. he continued to stare until yoongi open his mouth and said only four words.

"i don't love you..."

and those four words broke his heart.

very very short chapter but welp.
how do you feel? what do you think is gonna happen next?
let me know in the comments
sorry to break y'all yoonkook hearts lmaoo