t e n

i don't want you back—leave me alone, please—agent taehyung and yoongi arrived at 'bambam's diner' after a 20 minute drive into town

leave me alone, please

agent taehyung and yoongi arrived at 'bambam's diner' after a 20 minute drive into town. they walked in and seated themselves and began looking over the menu.

"the chicken sandwich seems good. what are you getting?" agent tae decided and placed his menu down.

"i a-always get c-chicken f-fingers." yoongi blushed. agent taehyung smiled at the blushing boy in front of him.

"hello welcome to bambam's what can i get you?" yoongi looked up and almost screamed. it was jimin, he was in a disguise, but yoongi could tell anyway.

"i-i-i-" taehyung stopped him and ordered for them both instead. after the 'waiter' left yoongi looked at agent tae with tearful eyes.

"what's wrong? what happened? are you okay?" agent taehyung fired questions at yoongi as he grabbed his hands.

"t-t-the w-waiter w-was j-j-jimin." more tears slid down yoongi's face. agent taehyung took one of hus hands away and put it on his gun. he looked around the diner and it hit him.

all the other diners that yoongi wanted to go to were 'closed'and this diner was on the only one opened. and the fact that it was only yoongi and taehyung in the diner at the moment. he didn't hear the hostess or chief, nobody except yoongi, taehyung, and jimin.

"yoongi. listen to me, okay, you have to do everything i say right now. i want you to get up and run to the bathroom as fast as you can. stay in a stall with your feet on the toilet. stay in there until back up comes. take my phone and text namjoon. tell him where we are and do not move. got it?" taehyung said in a low voice. he let go of yoongi's hands and watched closely as he got up and speed walked to the bathroom.

"is there a problem sir?" jimin walked over with his hands behind his back and a smirk on his face.

"yeah. you." taehyung drawled out his gun and aimed it jimin's head but jimin had the same idea. he pulled out his gun from his back pocket and aimed it at tae's head also.

"yoongi is mine. you either tell him to come out or i put a bullet in your head."

"he's not yours. he doesn't belong to anyone, you pysho." they both cocked their guns and held them against each other's head.

"d-don't s-shoot h-him!" yoongi came out from the bathroom with his hands up.

"yoongi! i said stay in the bathroom!" taehyung shouted as he and jimin walked closer to yoongi.

"i-i don't want y-you to g-get hurt t-tae!" yoongi stepped forward and put his hand on jimin's shoulder.

"jimin, you have to let us go. i don't love you anymore. we dated in high school, that was years ago. and you're a criminal. look at what you're doing right now, you have gun pointed at someone-"

"he's trying to steal you from me! you're mine! seokjin took you from me and now that he's gone, you can be mine now!" jimin shouted.

"jimin...i-i don't want you." yoongi sighed and grabbed jimin's face. he rubbed his cheeks with his thumb. "you have to let agent taehyung take you away. so you can get better. please for me."

"no...no!...NO" jimin shouted and grabbed his head and closed his eyes tightly. "if i can't have you, then no one can!" he aimed the gun at yoongi and fired it. luckily agent namjoon showed up right on time.

namjoon grabbed yoongi by the waist and they both dropped to the ground while the bullet hit the wall behind them.

multiple agents stormed in and aimed their guns at jimin. taehyung quickly grabbed the handcuffs from his belt and pushed jimin to the ground. he put his hands behind his back and slapped the cuffs on him.

he handed jimin off to another agent and walked over to yoongi, who was being taken care of by namjoon.

"hey, are you okay?" taehyung sat down next to yoongi and hugging him on his side.

"i'm o-okay i g-guess." yoongi sniffled and wiped his nose with a tissue.

"their both gone, you're safe now. unless you have any another criminal boyfriends that we don't know of." agent namjoon joked which made yoongi giggled but shake his head 'no'

"can i g-go home now?" yoongi asked taehyung.

"yes, but until we find out where their crew is, i have to continue staying with you."

"oh o-okay." yoongi smiled and blushed

"what are you blushing for?" taehyung smiled at the smiling boy next to him.

"i-i just like having y-you around. that's all."

"well i like being around."

i feel like this chapter was HORRIBLE
but let me know if you liked it.
alsoooo
should jungkook tell yoongi how he feels next chapter
or
later on in the story?
please comment!!
&& tysm for 3k+ reads. it makes me so happy💓