t w e n t y t h r e e

BEFORE YALL READ THIS I SUGGEST READING CHAPTER  TWELVE PART 2 TO REALLY GET IN YOUR FEELS KSKSKSKKS.
YALL I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS. SORRY SKSKSK DONT HATE ME PLS, I lOVE YALL *mwah*

memories—after everything had happened hoseok decided that he should stay with yoongi for a while until he thought yoongi could handle being alone

memories

after everything had happened hoseok decided that he should stay with yoongi for a while until he thought yoongi could handle being alone.

hoseok was driving, on his way towards yoongi's home, where yoongi sat motionless on his bed.
-
yoongi stared at the wall with tears running down his face. he had cried about three time today.

every second of every minute he thought about the three people who haunted his head. jimin, jin & jungkook.

he thought about his relationship with jimin, before he ever met seokjin. they used to be happy, jimin was a sweet boyfriend back in highschool.

jimin used to make yoongi smile. he used to make him laugh everytime they were together. every second with jimin was worth it.

until seokjin came, yoongi and him had became best friends. they were drawn to each other, but at the time seokjin came yoongi was still dating jimin, so yoongi had to throw away his feeling for jin.

that was until jimin started to go crazy. he became too possessive over yoongi, he wouldn't let no other boy come near him without wanting to fight the other. yoongi started to notice the change in their relationship which led to them breaking up.

about 10 months after yoongi and jimin broke up, he started dating seokjin. jimin had disappeared but yoongi didn't care. he had someone new to make him laugh and smile. someone who let him have freedom, someone who wasn't possessive over him.

but as yoongi dated seokjin, there was someone who had been in love with yoongi since forever.

jungkook had tried so hard to get yoongi to date him ever since middle school. yoongi just didn't see jungkook in that way. yoongi had to constantly explain to jungkook that he could never love him the way that jungkook loved him.

yoongi thought seokjin would be the one he married, the man who would adopt kids with, the one he would grow old with. but no, he turned out to be a criminal, along with his ex-boyfriend.

and jungkook...he killed jungkook. he was the reason why he died. yoongi wished that he could bring him back but he can't. that's not how life goes.

yoongi has been through so much pain. but there was one person who brought a smile on his face.

kim taehyung, the man who was sent to protect him. he made yoongi feel safe whenever his life was in danger. taehyung helped him through the pain he went through with jimin, seokjin, yugeom, and jungkook.

yoongi had a huge crush on taehyung, he felt that taehyung also felt the same way. he hoped he did.

yoongi wishes that he could be happy, that all the pain in his life would just disappear.
-
yoongi stood up from his bed and walked downstairs since hoseok would be showing up soon.

yoongi walked into the living room and turned on the tv, since no good shows were on at the moment he decided to turn on the news channel.

at first the news reporters were talking about some famous boyband called BTS and how they are having a world tour. then the words BREAKING NEWS flashed across the screen.

a woman popped up, she was outside and behind her seemed like a car crash. yoongi shook his head sadly and was about to change the channel, when a picture of hoseok popped up on the screen. yoongi grabbed the remote and quickly turned up the volume.

"-the victim, jung hoseok, has died in this tragic car crash. he was driving and i'm told that the breaks of his car were cut. the cops are searching for the suspect as we speak. my prayers go out to the people who knew this young man, rest in piece jung hoseok." a picture of hoseok smiling was flashed on the screen.

yoongi stared at the screen. he suddenly let out an ear-splitting scream as he dropped to his knees sobbing his heart out.

his best friend, his sunshine, jung hoseok was dead.

i'm like
S O R ry
pls don't hate me
ksksks
things will get better for yoongi soon
but this story is longer than i thought oof
&&
if you want pls check out my new story "bangtan department store" it's a crack fic heehee
&& tySM FOR 44K READS I LOVE YOU ALL
*mwah*