Just A Casual Rant

HoLy sHiT gUyS, so these little assholes (my neighbors) came over, and they got 6 fucking little phyco kids. But they DARE EAT LITERALLY EVERYTHING WE HAD IN THE FUCKING FRIDGE.?
Like I don't hate kids, but these FUCKING TROOM TROOM WATCHING BRATS DaRe tO eAt eVeRyThInG?
The mom's no better either. Infact, she TOOK MOST OF IT HOME. BITCH WTF?
BUT WHEN THEY LEFT I HEARD ONE OF EM CRYIN
WHY U MAD? CUZ I ATE A POTATO CHIP? DID YOU WANT THAT TOO LIL SHIT? WELL IM SOOOO SORRY THAT I ATE SOMETHING.
BET IF I DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR THEY'D BE RUNNING IN HERE YELLING "where the fuck the food at?! I smell food!" Me: "I just ate i-" "GIVE IT TO MEEEEE" ThEn tHeY bE rIpPiNg mY sToMaCh oPeN lOoKiNg fOr iT i SwEaR tO gOd
OH AND NOT TO MENTION MY MOM JUST YELLED AT ME CUZ I DIDN'T GIVE HER MY CLOTHS ? WTF?
BITCH IF I DID WHILE THEY WERE HERE THEY'D EAT THAT SHIT TOO.
Swear to GOD they stayed longer then they indended was cuz they were looking for crumbs on the floor. Swear if i saw one even eating the dog's food I'd flip the fuck out, pfft then the dog just be looking at me like "wtf".
My mom be nice to everyone but when she talking to me or my dad she be the devil. Y'all know what i mean?
Plus she don't know the difference between being nice and being a door matt. But i don't get WHY WE HAVE TO ALSO SUFFER HER STUPIDITY.
K i feel better now