Stories my dad tells me

Ok so my dad works at a mental hospital, he has to deal with a lot of crazies. He tells me some of the things they do or say so imma tell you.

(Warning: Gross, and gore is involved)

Ok so the first one is basic, theres this dude who just walks around. He seems pretty normal at first but when u talk to him he blurts out shit mid sentence like "the sky is green." Or "my life lives in Ohio." Or "water is flammable" those are some examples, other then that he's pretty mild.

So theres another guy who didn't want to go to prision so he tryed to say he's mental, this worked and he was moved to the hospital. Then people started getting suspicious and noticed he was sane. He was about to get back into prision and before they did he took his glasses off, and stabbed the part that goes behind ur ear, all the way in his eye. Stupid ass got sent to jail anyway.

So theres a bunch of people who do this one, they just walk in the middle of the hallway, and they always wear these robes that don't hide shit. But then they stop in the middle of the the hall, and take massive shits on the floor. Then they continue walking. Some of them turn around and go "oh wAs tHaT mE?" Then pick it up, and write on the walls with it. One of em drew a smiley face.

There was this one girl who had a thick german accent and she always called my dad "helmet" like that was his name.

{I'll update this chapter when he tells me more, but stories like this will always be on this chapter I'll just edit them in.👌}

Wait

I had to show that

I had to show that