Chapter 6

~on Olympus 3rd person POV~

"Why have you called this meeting Hades?" Zeus asked, "Well you see I cannot feel Percy Jackson's presence in Tartarus anymore so I have reason to believe he has escaped along with her." Zeus's head immediately turned red, "WHAT!!! How is that even possible because as far as I remember we put a spell on him so he doesn't escape from Tartarus unless he has help from a primordial, but as far as I know the primordials hate him." Zeus was utterly confused about how Percy managed to escape.

"Father if I may ask who is this female you're talking about?" Artemis asked, Zeus got a little uncomfortable. I mean come on, he did put Artemis's old lieutenant in Tartarus, "ummmm it Zo-Zoë Nightshade........." Artemis's head immediately shot up and glares at Zeus, "WHAT!!!!!!!! First of all how is she even alive secondly HOW DARE YOU PUT A HUNTE- SCRATCH THAT HOW DARE YOU PUT THE LIEUTENANT OF THE HUNT IN TARTARUS!!!!" Artemiss voice boomed throughout Olympus.

"I'm sorry Artemis but I decided to make Miss Nightshade come back to life as a present for the heroes of Olympus but when she came back life, I realised how powerful she is. So we had to cast her to Tartarus so she doesn't overthrow us" Zeus tried to reason. "Was this the reason we had to delay the awards ceremony and say there has been some problem?" Zeus hung his head low and nodded.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DONE!!! I AM LEAVING RIGHT NOW AND IF I SEE YOU DOING THIS TO ANYONE ELSE I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Artemis just screamed at her father then stormed out the throne room (Sooooo dramatic!) leaving all the gods just sitting there stunn3s at the conversation that had just occured.

~Artemis's POV~

'How could my father have done this????' Artemis thought. 'Percy aka yhe only decent man in the world was sent to Tartarus, but Zeus is even sending MY OWN LIEUTENANT IN TARTARUS?!?!?!?!' She knew she had to tell her hunt about this and then spend some time away from Olympus.

Artemis flashed to where he hunt had set up camp and immediately went to her current lieutenant (Thalia), "Thalia! Gather the hunt around the campfire right now!" Thalia got up straight away and went to collect the hunt.

After a few more minutes everyone was gathered around the campfire so Artemis started explaining what her father had done to Zoë. "Sisters I have just come back from Olympus with very, very bad news of what my father has done and you all won't like it," every hunter stiffened and groaned expecting another war. "So I hope most of you remember our old lieutenant Zoë, am I correct?" The older hunters nodded but the younger ones just listened, "Zeus has told me that he made Zoë come back to life as a sort of present for the Heroes of Olympus..... But he soon banished her into Tartarus after 'realising' that she was 'too powerful' to be alive." Everyone one froze for a couple of seconds out of shock before bursting out,

"WHAT!!!!"

"HOW COULD HE DO THAT!"

"ZEUS IS JUST JEALOUS."

Every single hunter argued and complained, but mostly filled their eyes with rage and shock after what Artemis had just said. "I know, I know Zeus is just an idiotic father who just cares about power, but.... I only know this information after being told that a MAN and Zoë escaped Tartarus together even after Zeus put a spell on them that would have made it impossible to escape." Artemis paused for a moment, "But then again the MAN was Percy Jackson."

~Percy's POV (after kiss)

"What do you think we should do," I asked as we sat down on a cliff overlooking the ocean. "I think we should try to go around the world mastering all the sword techniques, archery, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and mental things like the death trance, and overall just increasing our powers and strength to be able to face any threats." I thought about Zoë's idea before answering.

"I think your idea is perfect because the blessing Tartarus gave us made us be able to learn things 25x faster and to not forget anything for a long time." I thought again before saying, "Chaos also gave me a credit card with an infinite amount of money just in case we need it so we should be set on the financial side of things, but the question is where should we start first?" I knew this was a good idea, but we need a starting point. "How about we buy a laptop and search up some academies with there courses and some extreme places where we could test our powers and get some strength," Zoë suggested.

"Ok we will do that, but before we go I would like to ask you something." I look right into Zoë's eyes, "Will you give me the honour of being your boyfriend?" I asked. "Hmm let me think...." Zoë teased.

"ZOË! Stop being a tease."

"Ok, ok I would love to be your girlfriend, but I have to say good job on scoring a fromer huntress."

I just rolled my eyes, 'at least she accepted.' I felt a load being lifted off my shoulders as I finally asked the question I have been killing to ask. "Alright so now let's go to New York and get us a laptop," I said and managed to flash over to New York after a couple attempts (it normally takes a new god a month of practicing to be able to flash).

We got a laptop and set up some wifi and started to search the internet for any academies that Zoë and I could go to until we found a perfect one. "First stop ShinKendo academy of swordsmanship, located in Japan on some random city that has a name I cannot say, so let's just go."

With that we started our journey into being the best fighters on earth (excluding the power because you know they make us the most powerful people on earth.... So yah.)