Chapter 11

~Zoe's POV~

After we finished eating our apples the campers walked into the arena. Percy and I looked at everyone, "Alright campers we have some news from Chaos." Everyone turned and looked at us in curiosity.

"Last night we found out that someone will wage (spelling?) on the camp." I nodded and continued what Percy was saying, "Even though Chaos is the creator of the Universe, he could not tell us anything, which sucks. So we will be training you for the worst of the worst."

The campers started to groan, but Percy held up his hand. "Okay so you would all rather die from not being prepared to face this unknown force, instead of being prepared? That's fine, because I mean Zoë and I are well trained and can fend for ourselves."

"We also do not mind leaving you all here to die." I added. "So make your choice and choose wisely." The campers looked at us with wide eyes, surprised that we would leave them so easily. We looked back at them with stern looks on our face.

"I think we should let them train us." I looked and saw that Charlotte was infront of us. I smiled at her. "I second that." Nico shadow traveled right by Charlotte.

Percy and I smiled at the two, "Thank you." I then turned to the campers, "You will first learn sword fighting. Find a partner to spar with." We walked around and saw that everyone was paired with someone.

"Okay Zoë and I will show you a certain move and we want you to do it." The demigods nodded their heads and looked at us. We got into a stances and Percy told me to run at him. I did so and when I got close enough he did the disarming technique that Luke showed him.

"Haha the little girl got disarmed and the fight didn't even start yet." I growled and scanned the crowd seeing that a son of Ares was the one who said that.

I growled and flashed behind him, "What was that, boy?" He turned and looked at me, "I said that you got disarmed and the fight didn't start yet. Must be because you're weak." My eyes flashed dangerously.

"Listen here pig, Percy and I weren't fighting we were showing you a technique. UNLESS THOU HAS FORGOTTEN, THOU SHALL NOT SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A WAY! FOR I SHALL NOT HESITATE TO SEND THEE TO TARTARUS! AM I UNDERSTOOD ARES SCUM?"

He quickly nodded his head. I flashed back by Percy and showed them the disarming technique again. After that we went around correcting everyone's stance and their techniques.

~TimeSkip~

We finished training the campers for the day and went go eat Dinner. "The campers are going to need a lot of help." I nodded my head in agreement. I then thought about something.

"Percy do you think that whoever we are facing is a big threat?" Percy frowned, "If this threat has Chaos worked up then it has to be something big." While we were talking Charlotte and Nico walked up to us.

"Hey Zoe! Hey Percy!" We smiled, "Hi Nico and Charlotte. Do you need anything?" I asked. "Can we please start training tonight?" I looked at Percy and he smiled. "I don't see why not come by our cabin after the campfire. You can come to Nico, if you want."

Nico nodded his head, "Duh I'm coming. You two are the best sword fighters here so why would I miss the chance to learn?" I laughed at Percy's shocked face.

"We have to go set up our training room. So we will see you at the campfire. Bye you two." They waved goodbye as we walked to the cabin.

"Okay we're going to need another sword for Charlotte, another bow for Nico, two spears, and some daggers." Percy and I summoned said weapons and put them aside. "We should make a few dummies."

I nodded my head and summoned some fighting dummies. "That's good if we need something else we can summon it. Now come on." We flashed to the campfire and went sit by Nico and Charlotte.

"Everything is set up for when the campfire is over." They nodded their heads and smiled. The campfire finished and we walked to our cabin.

"Come on the training room is up here." We walked up stairs and went to the training room. "Let's start shall we?" They nodded and we got started.

~Somewhere else~

*mystery  POV*

I have to tell Lady Hermera what is going on. I ran to my room and closed the door making sure it was locked. I walked to my sink and turned the water on. I used some light and made a rainbow.

I grabbed a drachma and tossed it into the rainbow. "O Iris accept my offer and show me Hermera, Camp Half-Blood." The rainbow shimmered and a picture of Hermera was shown.

I bowed, "Lady Hermera." Hermera sighed, "Amaya how many times have I told you not to bow. You are my most respected spy and assassin." I got up, "Of course. I have bad news."

Hermera frowned, "What is it?" I sighed, "Corruption plans on attacking Earth. I don't know when, but he's starting with the Olympians and their demigod children. Greek and Roman."

Hermera gasped, "Amaya you need to come to Camp Half-Blood. There are two people who can help you and in return you can help them. Their names are Shade and Omega, but they are better known as Zoë Nightshade and Perseus Jackson."

I nodded, "Yes m'lady." She then added, "You will be claimed as a daughter of Apollo. Good luck my child be safe." I smiled, "I will mom. Love you see you soon." With that I started getting ready to leave.

Woohoo I updated! I think a good bit happened in the chapter. Wouldn't you agree?

Feedback?