Chapter 9

~Zoë POV~

After we said this all the gods and campers froze in shock. "Uh, Percy. I think we broke them." I looked over and saw Percy waving his hand infront of a random camper. "Hello? Anyone home?" I rolled my eyes at Percy's antics. "Percy that's not going to work."

He stopped waving his hand infront of the campers face and started thinking. He smirked and snapped his fingers. A huge wave came and splashed all the campers and gods. We both laughed at the wet campers.

Annabeth snapped out of it first. "How are you two even alive?" Percy scoffed, "I'll have you know that Zoë was in Tartarus before me. We found each other and I was visted by Chaos. He told me how to escape. I trained and fought Tartarus and ended up winning. He made me his champion. Zoë and I escaped, started dating, and training for a few years." Everyone stared at us in shock.

When he finished explaining we stood there waiting for another question. Right when a camper, probably a Hermes kid, went to ask us a question a blur of black ran at Percy. The force pushed him back. "Percy I can't believe you're back." I looked and noticed that it was Nico. He looked to be about 14.

Percy smiled, "Hey Nico. You remeber Zoë don't you?" He nodded his head and turned to me. "Hello Zoë." "Hi Nico. Percy told me a lot about you." Nico smiled and turned to talk to Percy. They started walking to the beach to catch up leaving me alone with the campers and gods. A little girl walked up to me. She seemed 9 years old and looked like a daughter of Apollo.

"Hello what is your name?" "I'm Charlotte, daughter of Apollo." 'I knew it.' "It's nice to meet you Charlotte. Is there something you need?" She nodded her head. "If you were so respected how come you were in Tartarus with Percy?" I grimly smiled, "The gods revived me as a gift for the heroes of Olympus. However Zeus felt my aura and said that I was 'too powerful' and casted me into Tartarus."

"Well I think that you are better than the gods. When I grow up I want to be just like you!" I smiled at the little ball of sunshine infront of me. "Why don't you come to our cabin later today so Percy and I can help you train?" She started bouncing up and down, "Ok!!"

I turned back to the gods and other campers. "Any questions if not then Percy and I have to set up our cabin." No one raised their hand so I turned around to go find Percy. All of the sudden a bunch of people jumped on me.

"Hey! Get off of me!" The people got off and I turned to look at them. Turns out it was the Hunters. They were giggling as they straighten their outfits. I smiled "Hello girls, Artemis, Thalia." "Hello Zoë. It's good to have you back." I hugged Artemis and Thalia, "It's good to back."

"Soo you and Kelp head?" Thalia grinned. My cheeks started to heat up and I rubbed my neck, "I don't what you are talking about." She rolled her eyes "Yeah right. It's obvious that you two are dating." "Fine. You're right we are dating." "WHAT?!?" I turned and looked at Artemis. "Yes Percy and I are dating."

She looked like she was going to complain, but she didn't. Instead she smiled, "If you had to end up with anyone I'm glad that it's Perseus." "Thanks Lady Artemis." "Please you are a primordial now just call me Artemis." I nodded my head.

**TimeSkip**

When I found Percy he was still talking Nico. "Hey guys. Nico would you mind if I take Percy for a moment?" He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. "Come on we need to set up our cabin." We flashed to a clearing in the forest so we could set up camp.

Using his power of creation, Percy made a blue and silver cabin. It looked beautiful with eccentric designs. We walked in and put our stuff up. "A daughter of Apollo named Charlotte will be coming by the cabin later." "Why?" "Because we are going to do one on one training with her." "Okay"

We walked out of the cabin and went to the arena. "Wanna train one on one until dinner?" "Sure" I pulled out my sword and he pulled his out. We got into our stances and charged. We started off slow, but we started getting faster and faster until we were just a blur.

At one point Percy had his sword to my neck. "Give up." I smirked "In your dreams." I kicked him and he flew back into a wall. He jumped back up and we started fighting again. In the end I won by doing a flip over Percy and putting my sword to his neck.

After the fight we went to dinner. Percy created a table and we sat down summoning our food. While we were eating and joking around Charlotte came sit by me. "Hello Zoë!" "Hi Charlotte. This is Percy, my boyfriend. He is going to be training with us." "Hi Percy." He smiled at her "Hello Charlotte it is a pleasure to meet you."

We spent the rest of dinner eating and explaining to Charlotte what she will learn. "Can I come tonight?" I shook my head, "Sorry Charlotte, Percy and I have something to do. How about tomorrow?" "Okay bye." We waved goodbye and instead of going to the campfire we flashed to Tartarus. "Let's go find Chaos and Tartarus." With that we started our long walk.

Hello Everyone! I know that there was not a lot of action in this chapter, but I'm still working on it. Comment what you think and to those of you who have read this book before I will try not to let you down. I hope y'all like it.
-Eclipse_Assassin❤