Chapter 8

~3rd person POV (Camp Half-Blood)

300 campers lined up in formation as the army of 50,000 monsters march over the hill. They were lead by Kronos who had been resurrected by Gaea just before her death. The gods were there as well but could not fight because they were bound by ancient laws, so they could only sit back hopelessly watch as their small number of children had to go to battle that will most likely result in their deaths.

The campers slowly started to march towards the monsters while the monsters straight up charged at them in full speed without a care in the world, but when the 2 armies were 50 meters apart the ground started to shake. The sky turned dark as thunder spread through the sky, humongous waves crashed from the nearby lake. The 2 groups moved back in fear of the new being that is about to join the battle.

A lightning strike struck the center of the battle field which caused dust to go all over the place, but after the mist cleared everyone saw two figures standing where the lightning had struck.

Both of the figures were hooded so no one could see their face and wore a bit of armour. The two figures then started to run at the monster army faster than even Hermes could travel.

The gods and demigods watched in awe as the two figures started to obliterate the army of monsters with one using a bow and the other a sword.

They were nearly unstoppable as 10's of thousands of monsters died at the blades of the two figures. Soon the army was nothing but gold dust and the titans that were standing there shocked at the fact that their army just got ruined.

Then the two figures started to glow a blinding bright gold and dark black color respectively and out of the lights stepped out the figures now having wings and even more armour. The male looked to have white armour with gold outlines while the female had a cloak with midnight black wings.

The two figures then went on to all titans in 27.38 seconds which just surprised the campers a lot. I mean come on in the last Titan War it took a lot more than 2 people to just kill Kronos, but these two just killed all of the titans in record time.

But after the army was defeated the two figures turned and started walking to the campers and gods.

~Percy POV~

OMG!!! Did you see the faces of the campers and the gods!!!!!! Anyway Zoë and I walked towards the gods who were frozen in shock, but after a few minutes snapped out of their gaze.

"Uh, so I would like to thank you heroes for helping us, but who exactly are you?" Zeus asked clearly intrested in their abilities on the battlefield. "I am Omega, King of Light, Primordial of Tides, Honour, Loyalty, Betrayal, Swordsmanship, and Light" I said, "and I am Shade, Queen of Darkness, Primordial of the Hunt, the Moon, Archery, Kindness, and Darkness" said Zoë leaving the campers and gods rushing to bow to us

After they stood back up Zeus asked, "How is it that you were here and allowed to defeat the army because I thought that primordials were bound by ancient laws just like us?" "Well yes primordials are bound by ancient laws but that was only for the old primordials while Shade and I are newer primordials, but aside from that Camp Half-Blood is also our domain is our domain so we are allowed to protect our domain" I said.

Well to say the least the gods and campers were shocked.... again. "WHAT!!!!! NO!!!!! Camp Half-Blood is the domain of the seven and somewhat the hunt" Annabit*h yelled out.

Zoë and I turned our heads to face each other and grinned before facing Annabeth and pulling back our hoods in perfect sync. "Well it's a good thing that I, Persrus Jackson, am part of the seven" I said, "and I, Zoë Nightshade, am the most respected huntress ever" Zoë finished.

And with that I can officially say that I broke the campers and the gods.........

Somewhere else:

"Sire the preparations are almost complete" a voice said. "Good, the faster everything is ready then the faster I can get my revenge on Chaos for all he did to me" a corrupted evil voice said.

"I just hope he can give a worth while fight with his stupid primordials because if he can't then it will definitely be very, very sad but mark my words Chaos, I will destroy evey single of your ever so precious creatures starting with Earth to mark the rise of the Empire of Corruption........."