Awakening:Old friends turned

NOPOV
Ezra sat at the end of Kanan's bed and sighed as tears rolled down his cheeks. He hadn't spoke to anyone since Kanan fell into a coma, he only ever spoke to Hera in private.
Hera came in and knelt down to Ezra's height.
"Sweetie, it's been 3 months since Kanan fell into a coma, I never usually like leaving you but I have to go and collect a couple of supplies Ok?" She said softly
Ezra whimpered and turned to face
Hera holding onto her tightly.
"Please come back..." he muttered.
Hera smiled sadly and kissed him on the forehead before going out.

//time skip//

Ezra held onto Kanan's holocron tightly because he managed to open it
"Please come back daddy..." he whimpered as tears rolled down his cheeks. He gasped as he felt a hand on his cheek and looked up to see Kanan awake.
"DADDY!!" Ezra screamed and jumped onto Kanan holding onto him tight crying into his chest.
Kanan smiled and held Ezra close. "You miss me buddy?" He rested his head on Ezra's.
Ezra held onto Kanan tighter. "I-I thought you would leave me.."
Hers came in. "Ezra..?" She saw kanan awake and teared up running up to him hugging him. "You woke up!"
Kanan smiled and rubbed Ezra and Hera's backs.
Ezra rested his head against Kanan's check and sniffled gripping onto Kanan's shirt.

//time skip//

Hera sat next to kanan in the cockpit and looked up at the stars. "We still need to go on a supply mission but I think seen as your back on your feet you need to spend some time with Ezra.." she smiled
Ezra sat in Kanan's lap and was drawing a picture of the whole ghost crew together.
Hera and Kanan smiled when Ezra showed them the picture.
Kanan ruffled Ezra's hair as him and Hera said goodnight going bed.
Ezra held onto Kanan's hand and whimpered.
Kanan knelt down to Ezra's height. "What is it buddy" he said and picked up Ezra. "Want to stay with me tonight..?"
Ezra nodded snuggling closer to kanan. Kanan smiled and walked back into his room laying down on the bed with Ezra in his grasp. He pulled up the covers and placed them over himself and Ezra but put an extra one over Ezra because it was a cold night.
Ezra looked at the picture of the crew again and whimpered. "They aren't coming back.. are they daddy?" He dropped the picture and buried his face in Kanan's chest.
Kanan sighed sadly and shushed Ezra rubbing his back lulling him to sleep.
Ezra soon relented and fell asleep in Kanan's embrace. He held onto Kanan's shirt with his tiny hands.
Kanan smiled and looked at the picture of the crew. 'I'm surprised he still remembers them due to how old he was..' he sighed and fell asleep not long after Ezra.

//next day//

Kanan and Hera smiled whilst they watch Ezra play in the snow while they were dealing credits with someone for supplies.
After the dealer went Ezra ran to Kanan crying with Two lightsaber scars across his cheeks.
Hera gasped and knelt down the Ezra's face. "Sweetie how did this happen!?"
Ezra whimpered. "Zeb and Sabine... they're... they're... they're with the empire now... they hurt me..." he cried and held onto Kanan's leg.
Hera and Kanan quickly took the supplies back and locked the ship heading off Hoth.
Ezra whimpered as Kanan started to clean his scars. He sniffled as Kanan patched it up.
Hera softly rubbed her thumb over the plaster that was protecting Ezra's scars.
Ezra smiled and leaned into the touch. "D-does this mean we will never see Zeb and Sabine again..?" He looked sad.
Kanan sighed and placed Ezra in is lap. "Listen kid, I know sabine and Zeb, they wouldn't do this out of their own accord.. so I have a feeling the empire had somehow brainwashed them. We will try to get them back.." he said as him and Hera hugged Ezra tightly..
"Promise.." Ezra mumbled before falling asleep in Kanan and Heras grasp.
"Promise.." Hera and kanan said in unison as they looked up at the stars whilst holding a very tired Ezra.